Live Webcast of Coachella

yeah! it just randomly came back on again, after i left the window open forever... it actually scared me when it started. haha!

oi!! they better not have any troubles when Morrissey is on. :mad:

yeah! it just randomly came back on again, after i left the window open forever... it actually scared me when it started. haha!

oi!! they better not have any troubles when Morrissey is on. :mad:

Me too.
I hope they got the kinks out, but I'm sad I missed so much of Franz, especially after sitting through that last band :mad:

EDIT: ACK! It just went black again. This is ridiculous.

I'd be delighted to even see a blank screen - is no one else getting this same crappy error as me then? can not be retrieved and all of that bollocks :mad:.

I had the bloody thing working earlier.

i give it up..doesn't work anymore..well then..i hope that somebody is able to watch, save and share it with us via download..otherwise :squiffy:

well, after refreshing a few times, i've gotten it to work again. apparently Franz Ferdinand just walked off stage. now: The Hold Steady.

Working. And now to hold my breath until 9:00.:pray::gun::tantrum:

I get:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://icds.portal.att.net/1cdss3c/liveEvents_MOVE/index4.html

The following error was encountered:

Unable to forward this request at this time.
This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and
All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sat, 18 Apr 2009 02:43:50 GMT by 32.58.159.32 (cache/2.6.2.1.2.ATT)

can i ask you which browser do you use??
it does not work..for an hour now..:tears:

Hey! Nice to hear from you. :)

I'm using Firefox but read below :tears:

does your keep flicking on & off like mine...?

Now that you mention it, yes it's flicking off and on now. My guess is too many ppl are trying to access this at the same time. Luckily, no one likes Morrissey anyway. ;)

Why has the Hold Steady been playing the same song for 18 mins now?

I get:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://icds.portal.att.net/1cdss3c/liveEvents_MOVE/index4.html

The following error was encountered:

Unable to forward this request at this time.
This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct connections to origin servers, and
All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Sat, 18 Apr 2009 02:43:50 GMT by 32.58.159.32 (cache/2.6.2.1.2.ATT)

Thats exactly what I've been getting for the past few hours. All but given up now. Will try again when Moz is on.

Back
Top Bottom