Live Used To Be A Sweet Boy

Ed Wood

Used To Own A Copy Of This

...but something went wrong and I must've lost it... I think the M-meister performed this in Sheffield 1995 - it didn't go very well, but would still like to hear again as it is one of my favorite songs.

So...if a kind soul, someone, somewhere...oh yeah... There is a bootleg, used to own it, can't find it. Any help would be great. Gracias por adelantado.

So doing a quick research, I see that there are no fan copy bootlegs of this show, well, I can guarantee to you I owned a copy in 1997/98 that looked like the attached pic and had a live version of "Used To Be A Sweet Boy" on it...
I cannot remember the bootleg or what was on it but IT DID have Sweet Boy on it because that's why I bought it, can't remember where I bought it, all I know it was 97/98, some time in that era. Now I wish I still had it as it seems to be pretty rare!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 0
Nothing wrong with the seed - you can't see the links unless you register?
Here is Used To Be A Sweet Boy from Motherwell Civic Hall, Feb 4th, 1995 - it was added to the end of the original 'In Person' Cambridge bootleg and circulated with it - it is not from the gig on the 9th.
It is in '.flac' as per all Smiths Torrent's amazing goodies.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u4edqi

Nothing wrong with the seed - you can't see the links unless you register?
Here is Used To Be A Sweet Boy from Motherwell Civic Hall, Feb 4th, 1995 - it was added to the end of the original 'In Person' Cambridge bootleg and circulated with it - it is not from the gig on the 9th.
It is in '.flac' as per all Smiths Torrent's amazing goodies.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u4edqi

Thank you very much. You are very sweet. I owe you and I'll never say anything negative to you ever again. Sincere best wishes.

Thank you very much. You are very sweet. I owe you and I'll never say anything negative to you ever again. Sincere best wishes.
Never say never :) and you're welcome - it's a great song and whoever thought of adding it to the bootleg gets kudos from me.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom