Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Unless it's a credible death threat, no one should be jailed for word crimes. Even although having to wade through a million tweets all saying Beaker or c**t is not the highlight of my life.
But what really dictates or constitutes what you call 'word crimes'? As it relates to free speech or policing thought? I think I see George Orwell lurking somewhere around the corner...just hoping.

You can imagine that as Sam "created" this montage, Morrissey was pacing up and down behind him, taking swigs from a bottle of vodka with food stains down his front.

Don't be surprised if a Fiona Dodwell interview is hastily arranged in the next few days. One possible question:

Fiona:"Who are the best guitarists you have ever worked with?".

Morrissey:"Jesse and Boz obviously. And Craig Gannon."

you are as funny as johnny marr

you should be journalist if you're not virtuoso guitarist

But what really dictates or constitutes what you call 'word crimes'? As it relates to free speech or policing thought? I think I see George Orwell lurking somewhere around the corner...just hoping.

Only power & current social mores can enforce censorship & punishment for saying the wrong thing. Which is why, even if an idea is grotesque, it should be defeated in debate rather than outlawed. We need dissent as a sounding board.

Alarmingly, Hofmann claims to have a degree. If true I now intend to uphold all statements that suggest the English education system is and has been crumbling.

RUBBISH. I have no fear or loathing. My statement was 100% historically accurate.

I’ll ask the question again -

What - in the history of their existence - have the English offered to world? ...aside from misery.

Please name one thing.
A plethora of great poets.

Alarmingly, Hofmann claims to have a degree. If true I now intend to uphold all statements that suggest the English education system is and has been crumbling.

You'd be wrong. He's been interesting to chat to. He constructively engages with ideas he doesn't agree with. Which is what higher education is designed to teach you to do.

You'd be wrong. He's been interesting to chat to. He constructively engages with ideas he doesn't agree with. Which is what higher education is designed to teach you to do.

Skinny 144 straight hours trolling here on the same phone with the same battery.
Are you having Benny Butcher 'service' the Kiwi account?

En este sitio hay racismo!!! Los que la van de no racistas son los primeros racistass ,siempre hablan los mismos se hacen comentarios de internas..... entre los mismos y se agreden la verdad es aburrido !!!!!!!! No aceptan gente q no sea de inglaterra eeuu o europa Fuera de esos paises tambien hay gente que le gusta Morrissey!!! L A VERDAD ES ABURRIDOOOO!!

Skinny 144 straight hours trolling here on the same phone with the same battery.
Are you having Benny Butcher 'service' the Kiwi account?

All I've done is a couple of posts & then replied to alerts when I noticed them. Plus I looked at representative profiles to see how this forum has changed since 2016 when Morrissey's image started to shift.

And only because I'm interested in Morrissey & politics.

I wouldn't hang on to exchange insults, make accusations or to stalk someone's posts with negative emojis.

No it wasn't.

It really was, and you defending it, just makes you look silly. You applied an English law to Scotland. That is unaccurate. Is this the beginning of your own fake news thread? I thought you better than this. Oh, well ...

All I've done is a couple of posts & then replied to alerts when I noticed them. Plus I looked at representative profiles to see how this forum has changed since 2016 when Morrissey's image started to shift.

And only because I'm interested in Morrissey & politics.

I wouldn't hang on to exchange insults, make accusations or to stalk someone's posts with negative emojis.

Skinny you know how this forum has changed since 2016, you created numerous alias and flooded the forum with your left wing loony Muslim anti Moz pro Johnny Le Pew troll posts.
How many hours in a row do you expect to be posting? Do you have violin music coming out of the phone to keep you awake?

Skinny you know how this forum has changed since 2016, you created numerous alias and flooded the forum with your left wing loony Muslim anti Moz pro Johnny Le Pew troll posts.
How many hours in a row do you expect to be posting? Do you have violin music coming out of the phone to keep you awake?

I suppose you're older & you don't know how how easy it is to click between sites.

You enjoy chatting with the man who believes and has consistently posted racist hatred and believes gay men are little more than paedophiles? A man who posted images of men at Pride London labelling them all paedophiles?

And ... has supported his chum Reelfountain on her horrendous racist bile and despicable views that gay men are gay men because they have been abused and are damaged.

He has also threatened one poster with physical violence.

If that's your idea of constructive discourse you are welcome to it.

It really was, and you defending it, just makes you look silly. You applied an English law to Scotland. That is unaccurate. Is this the beginning of your own fake news thread? I thought you better than this. Oh, well ...

No, it wasn't. The first sentence was about who has hate crime legislation. And the second was other things they might get done for. I didn't use interdict either because I didn't think the person I was replying to needed that much detail.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom