Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
"If Englishness is under threat (I very much doubt it) then I'm delighted." Tell me, why on earth did you ever like The Smiths if you come out with bollocks like this?

Easy. Unlike you and your chum Morrissey The Smiths were not racist scum. Like all racists you don't have the balls to describe yourself as such. All racists are dreadful little cowards and the worst are those that troll forums of bands and artisrs they know f*** all about. Clear enough?

Oh, f*** off with your fading national identity. When you say national you mean English. You don't give a flying f*** about Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. If Englishness is under threat (I very much doubt it) then I'm delighted. Let's call that pay back for all the other countries that England has shat all over throughout history. English jingoism will be the death of it as Johnson and Mogg illustrate daily.

You don't give a shit about England either. Your relentless racism is all that drives you.
NOW, we’re getting somewhere! :)

Easy. Unlike you and your chum Morrissey The Smiths were not racist scum. Like all racists you don't have the balls to describe yourself as such. All racists are dreadful little cowards and the worst are those that troll forums of bands and artisrs they know f*** all about. Clear enough?

The Smiths were all about Englishness and recent past English culture and by the by...I did my degree dissertation on the band.......so, you can go f*** yourself.

The Smiths were all about Englishness and recent past English culture and by the by...I did my degree dissertation on the band.......so, you can go f*** yourself.

I'll break this to you gently ... writing The Queen is Dead with your own spit, on a toilet cubicle door, does not a dissertation make.

What’s your “national identity”? What have the British given the world?

Bad breathe and teeth, Yorkshire pudding, colonization (which is presently coming back to bite you in the ass), a gaggle of in-bred Germans for a royal family, cheese crisps and - in the immortal words of John Lydon - No future for you.

f*** off with the cultural thing. You lot have never had one, outside of the one’s you’ve usurped. Straight-up rapists, plunderers and murderers. ...until the going got tough and you ran away, like little school-girls who had to give back the doll they stole.

Not a single f***ing person on this planet feels empathy for a bunch of has-been bullies who don’t like it when the eggs they laid hatch and the chickens come home to roost. Own your shit, bitch. You’ve earned it!

England for the English, indeed. Good f***ing luck with that.

You do think Britain/England has a strong National identity, you just hate them for it.

You're reinforcing the tropes as much as someone who loves them.

Este sitio deberia ser para fans de Moz ,dar noticias de Morrissey ,anecdotas y etc ,pero estan todo el tiempo agrediendolo ,muy bajo lo q hacen irrespetuosos todo el tiempo, iracundos sin limites...y califican mis comentarios como redundantes?? Que esperan ?? Si redundantemente lo descalifican a Moz entonces los que lo admiramos ,redundantemente les vamos a contestar para defenderlo, lo llaman anciano ??? Son brutos ignorantes , vayan a buscar la definicion de anciano ,que pretenden?? que morrissey baile con gladiolos en los bolsillos de su jean como lo hacia c los SMiths??? Por favor vivan y dejen vivir y si no lo quieren no vengan mas a tiearle mierda Viva MOrrissey . Redundante Luji!!!!!!!

England & Wales & Scotland. It could also be libel or malicious communications or breaking an injunction.

Ooft! That's a perfect example of English arrogance. Scotland has defamation laws not libel and it has it's own separate legal system.

Sad. How long have you been waiting to mention that imaginary dissertation? Desperate.

Jealous!! I did mine on post-war industrial decline.

I did "Cultural Studies"........you could do any old shit on that course. Only did it because I couldn't be arsed doing any proper academic work........I'd already re-cycled a college essay on "British 60's working class cinema" at the end of the first yr because I wanted to spend Christmas at home getting pissed with my mates.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom