Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my own thread. Anyway, I am off to join a campaign room in a disused shop with no furniture, one tiny heater & a faulty toilet. The GLAMOUR.

But if Morrissey's people ever hate read this site, here's my free advice: Get away from For Britain. Express genuine regret. Vulnerability is the best form of defense. Remember that pull-quotes & soundbites can distort meaning. Don't go into complex ideas or news stories. Talk about private life & personal feelings. Network. Hire a young social media manager (or a better one).

It definitely is a response to Johnny and to the rumours. Interesting!

like you’d know. You know nothing. Hanging round to be the first to post your nonsense on every thread. You’ve never even been to a gig, but yet give us all your pointless opinions which are indeed......pointless.

I think this may be a half hearted attempt at a burn by Sam, wouldn’t be surprised if Morrissey didn’t even know about this Central posting.

No, I can't see this as a dig at Marr. Because I can't see where exactly is the burn here. It's perfectly in line with all these recent photoshop tragedies where Morrissey albums and tattoos are placed in the photos of dead celebrities.

I don't think it's about whether the things are qualitatively or artistically well done. It's about the nephew's work ultimately having to be authorized by Morrisey in order to access these channels. If he does that, he's fully behind it. But if the nephew has a free hand and finds this answer funny as a picture collage to protect his uncle against Marr's frarage allusion, then it only shows how much Morrissey doesn't understand that publicity work is important. Permanent montages with dead legends are not helpful in the effort to get back in touch with the music world and receding european fanbase. It is narcissistic and unworldly.

Okay this is what it means ....

Morrissey has a song ‘ Never again will I be a twin’. Morrissey and Marr are no longer musical partners, soul mates, brothers in arms. Elvis had a twin named Jesse, Morrissey currently has a guitarist in his band named Jesse.

People don’t you see what he’s saying!!?

obvious as snow ....

;):cool::p

Okay this is what it means ....

Morrissey has a song ‘ Never again will I be a twin’. Morrissey and Marr are no longer musical partners, soul mates, brothers in arms. Elvis had a twin named Jesse, Morrissey currently has a guitarist in his band named Jesse.

People don’t you see what he’s saying!!?

obvious as snow ....

;):cool::p
Jesse and Boz are twins?:eek:

This is what it's come to ... Morrissey thinks he's 'bigger' or 'better' than Elvis. It's just exceptionally crass.

Someone, maybe Morrissey, should ban SER from photoshop. The 'montages' have all been dire.

All this one suggests to me is conflated ego and that Morrissey who was once vital is vital no more. Well done, SER. Have you completed the Morrissey on the toilet bowl version?

If this was intended as riposte to J Marr it failed spectacularly.

We often hear from the Moz-bots that Morrissey doesn't care what people think of him. Oh, contrer. Methinks the lady protests too much.

That last part is true, Johnny Marr is always in hysterics and making all around him uncomfortable with his over emoting.

Jesse and Boz are twins?:eek:

Why would you think that?

Let me try again....

‘Never again will I be a twin’ is a recent Morrissey song. Never again will the Smiths be a band. Elvis had a twin named Jesse who was stillborn, The Smiths will never be reborn, or like an Elvis sighting be spotted at a local 7-Eleven demanding a fried peanut butter
and banana sandwich.

Now don’t you understand?!

:cool:

I have to say that whomever is responsible for the Skinny marketing they are doing a superb job. Perhaps Morrissey would be keen on hiring you? I suspect we're getting to the stage were Skinny is actually mentioned more in these pages than Morrissey. Skinny drops a bomb and then boom! page after page after page about Skinny, long after Skinny has logged out. It seems, the adage, that there is no such thing as bad publicity rings true.

I have to say that whomever is responsible for the Skinny marketing they are doing a superb job. Perhaps Morrissey would be keen on hiring you? I suspect we're getting to the stage were Skinny is actually mentioned more in these pages than Morrissey. Skinny drops a bomb and then boom! page after page after page about Skinny, long after Skinny has logged out. It seems, the adage, that there is no such thing as bad publicity rings true.

You would have to ask Skinny about that adage, he has one alias who is a PR executive who works from the phone. Does research and takes polls. Polls show everybody wants to be either Muslim or Johnny Marr. Take it with a grain of salt.

I think its safe to say that Skinny never logs out. One thing to note about all these fake alias usernames that Skinny creates, he gives them great cachet. They are captains of industries, running huge PR Firms (they handle the Kiwi AND Islamic accounts) from the bedsit on one phone while posting 24/7 here on the other phone. They can be tremendous athletes AND captains of industry, running 20k a day (while remaining quite pudgy, an incredible feat only a Skinny alias can accomplish) while 'operating' a real estate empire AND posting here 24/7, while being basically unemployed.

You would have to ask Skinny about that adage, he has one alias who is a PR executive who works from the phone. Does research and takes polls. Polls show everybody wants to be either Muslim or Johnny Marr. Take it with a grain of salt.

I think its safe to say that Skinny never logs out. One thing to note about all these fake alias usernames that Skinny creates, he gives them great cachet. They are captains of industries, running huge PR Firms (they handle the Kiwi AND Islamic accounts) from the bedsit on one phone while posting 24/7 here on the other phone. They can be tremendous athletes AND captains of industry, running 20k a day (while remaining quite pudgy, an incredible feat only a Skinny alias can accomplish) while 'operating' a real estate empire AND posting here 24/7, while being basically unemployed.

That's 4 more mentions for Skinny in one comment. He really is on top of this.

As people age, surface, their bodies change, & men in particular store fat in the gut region, that's why you see guys with bigger bellies as they get older.
It's not solely down to beer & overeating.
Older chaps aren't as active either with increasing age so fighting weight gains becomes a struggle.
Women store fat on their arse, hips & thighs as they age. It's biology/nature & the term middle age spread exists for a reason.
It'll happen to you & me in due course, so don't be so unkind. You'll not be running 20k/week when yr 60, you're more than likely not be able to.
Your post was child like tbh & unbecoming & showed your ignorance generally.
Show some respect, if not for Moz, then show it for 60+ yr olds generally..... How old are yr parents?
About the same age as Moz?
Do you crticise them & treat them unkindly bcos they're getting older & broad of beam?
Moz is doing fine as far as I can see, so leave him alone & grow up.

:rolleyes:

You dont really think he runs 20k? would take him a decade, walking.:lbf:
Hes a Skinny alias FFSo_O
In 'cul de sac' where he "lives" EVERYBODY claims to run 20k a week, they also claim
to all be Napoleon Bonaparte.:crazy:

Why would you think that? Let me try again.... ‘Never again will I be a twin’ is a recent Morrissey song. Never again will the Smiths be a band. Elvis had a twin named Jesse who was stillborn, The Smiths will never be reborn, or like an Elvis sighting be spotted at a local 7-Eleven demanding a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich. Now don’t you understand?! :cool:

Incoherent ramble much?

I think it's safe to say that you quite the chip on that shoulder of yours.

Why would you think that?

Let me try again....

‘Never again will I be a twin’ is a recent Morrissey song. Never again will the Smiths be a band. Elvis had a twin named Jesse who was stillborn, The Smiths will never be reborn, or like an Elvis sighting be spotted at a local 7-Eleven demanding a fried peanut butter
and banana sandwich.

Now don’t you understand?!

:cool:

Yes I do understand. I was being facetious.
I do agree I think the photo is saying there is more chance of Morrissey playing in Elvis Presleys band than ever rejoining The Smiths.

Ànother crap SER pic,
End of discussions !!!
Anyway Nigel Farage on guitar is a great catchphrase.
Momo should use it for its next album!!!

It doesn’t really matter if this awful looking photoshop disaster is a response to Johnny Marr. Johnny got the joke in first and his was better. This is tedious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom