Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
You can imagine that as Sam "created" this montage, Morrissey was pacing up and down behind him, taking swigs from a bottle of vodka with food stains down his front.

Don't be surprised if a Fiona Dodwell interview is hastily arranged in the next few days. One possible question:

Fiona:"Who are the best guitarists you have ever worked with?".

Morrissey:"Jesse and Boz obviously. And Craig Gannon."

You can imagine that as Sam "created" this montage, Morrissey was pacing up and down behind him, taking swigs from a bottle of vodka with food stains down his front.

Don't be surprised if a Fiona Dodwell interview is hastily arranged in the next few days. One possible question:

a man escaped more like madman escaped.

Not much of a 'burn' - Elvis is an icon.
Immediately made me think of this and the final Smiths session:

From "Rank":

Johnny says Farage on guitar, Morrissey rebutts with Elvis on guitar. No more complex than that I suspect.

Surely he is just saying there is more chance of him performing with Elvis than Johnny

I imagine the Tweet will be hoarded in Morrissey's box of Johnny items as further 'evidence' of betrayal. Look out for it in Autobiog part 2, along with more letters.

Yep 5k a night 4 nights a week. I used to do a couple of half marathons a year for charity and back in the day when this site wasn't as vile, members used to sponsor me

Inneresting :rolleyes:
Like we're f***in innerested?
You're a thread conversation narcissist.

Yep 5k a night 4 nights a week. I used to do a couple of half marathons a year for charity and back in the day when this site wasn't as vile, members used to sponsor me

Are you Jack the Ripper?

Nah, I’m the same weight as I was in my 20’s., as I run 20k every single week.

Let me dig out that gold star for you...super well done you!
Still displaying that 20 year old immature world view too, I see.
I thought yu had kids? Bet the 10 year old considers you his equal too. Maybe he advises you on what to write on here too?
Has he read any of your posts, you think?
If he has, is he still proud of his Daddy?
Probably thinks you're a f***wit like we do......

He wasn’t fatshaming. He was “taken out of context”, or whatever excuse you normally use when Fatty opens his mouth.

Context was clear.
You have no context Trill as you have no relevance..to anything.

I imagine the Tweet will be hoarded in Morrissey's box of Johnny items as further 'evidence' of betrayal. Look out for it in Autobiog part 2, along with more letters.
A couple of weeks ago Johnny tweeted a picture of himself and Billy Bragg from the good ol’ days. So the betrayal is definitely real and ongoing. It’s obvious where Johnny’s sympathies lie in this day and age. Such a shame really.

He wasn’t fatshaming. He was “taken out of context”, or whatever excuse you normally use when Fatty opens his mouth.
We call it ‘freedom of expression’, ‘creative intervention’ and ‘music’ when he opens his mouth. You wouldn’t know much about any of these things. Egotistical narcissistic types—such as yourself—tend not to. They only want to hear their own voice, and opinions. They hate real difference.

Makes you realise what an overweight, immobile slug he has become.
What credibility do you have by posting disgusting comments like this? You really need to pause before you post and keep your offensive thoughts to yourself.

A couple of weeks ago Johnny tweeted a picture of himself and Billy Bragg from the good ol’ days. So the betrayal is definitely real and ongoing. It’s obvious where Johnny’s sympathies lie in this day and age. Such a shame really.

To my mind, he's well within his rights to disagree with Morrissey's politics and call him out - but M won't see it that way. The estrangement is sad because they obviously still care about each other and these half-hearted pot shots just highlight it.

No, I can't see this as a dig at Marr. Because I can't see where exactly is the burn here. It's perfectly in line with all these recent photoshop tragedies where Morrissey albums and tattoos are placed in the photos of dead celebrities.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom