Live Shot - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nerak, Nov 9, 2019.

By Nerak on Nov 9, 2019 at 2:39 AM
  1. Nerak

Nerak Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nerak, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      We like to blame Sam, but at least 80% of the time it isn't Sam's work. It's often a fan who's made the picture and put it on social media, as was the case with this one. As tedious as these constant montages are for us, I think it's a nice thing to do- acknowledging fanart. It makes the fans really happy.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Cap doffed.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That is the funniest thing ever. You call him a pig, used as a slur because of its weight and complaining about fatshaming at the same time.
    4. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny thats amazing, you and Johnny Marr being marathon runners.
      How about the next fake alias make him an astronaut.
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    5. mcrickson
      mcrickson
      But most of the time the fans aren't credited.
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Is Morrissey farting in that pic?
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. Tobia
      Tobia
      If it's an answer to JM tweet, I love it!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    8. Mauricey
      Mauricey
      Somebody point Sammy to this please: Photoshop > Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation
      • Like Like x 2
    9. Tom
      Tom
      No-talent Sam strikes again, with another embarrassment. His uncle, pleased as ever, reacts as if he's a homeless person blown away by cheap street magic. Pathetic.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Combine pics of Morrissey and some dead famous person and Team Moz is happy. Fuck knows why!

Having said that, I've just figured it out!

Take another musician. Say, John Lennon. Now, it only takes a Google search to find pics of Lennon with other famous people. Team Moz can't post pics of Morrissey with other famous people, so they post any fake shit. No matter who created it. It just has to feature Morrissey and some dead famous person. Pathetic really.
    11. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Bit harsh. :oops:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      You people take this stuff far....far....far too seriously. Go out and take drugs and have some sex.
    13. Oh my
      Oh my
      The real issue with Smiths 2020 is probably not who plays the guitar, nor it's political.
      Smiths 2020 would be suicidal for Morrissey.
      He managed to build a stable band with people who are otherwise sessionist musicians who can perfectly work for other artists or bands. They are loyal to him, but their loyalty is certainly backed up by a salary (which is obvious, none of them is probably rich enough as to work for free). I don't think Morrissey can tell them "give me a year, I will be having fun with my old pals... I'll phone you when I'm done... explore life as a homeless in the meanwhile!".

His other option would be to pay them without giving them work during the "Smiths adventure"... but The Smiths involves dividing the earnings a 25% between 4 persons. Rourke and Joyce won't work without their 25%.

And the future of The Smiths would always be fragile if they actually united... a new album would be a bit weird, a tour can't last forever (unless you are into the Sisters of Mercy, who managed to keep their promotion tour of Vision Thing since 1990!)... And they don't even get along very well, so it's not easy to work together.

So it would be suicidal, even if he wanted to... and probably he doesn't want to!

Reality on the guitar!!!
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      stupid left wing!! long live Brexit and trump!!!
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I'm sure that Rourke and Joyce will settle for 10%:thumb:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Funny how it was Marr who left The Smiths but it's Morrissey who is to decide if they'd ever work together again. When Marr wanted to do it, according to Morrissey's book, it was too late...
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      We all carry a bit more weight as we get older. When you hit 60 perhaps you'll see .
      • Like Like x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Makes me laugh how people (who allegedly) run, always use kilometers instead of miles to say how far they have run, simply bcos, of course 5km sounds more impressive than (ahem) 3 miles.

You are a running narcissist as well as a thread conversation narcissist.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Really?
      I'm 93 & the same weight as I was when I was 20...I run 25 miles per week & ppl sponsor me...my last sponsor was microban...I do alot of work for ch...harridy mate.
      Just sayin'...
      Have I told you all this already...sorry if I'm thread-hogging.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      It's almost as though he believes that by signing other people's records and shoe-horning dead legends into clumsy photoshops that he thinks he can join their league as opposed to just being a burnt out has-been with a black mark on his record. Racist Grandpa in a frenzy, I know, I know it's tedious.
      • Like Like x 3