Live Shot - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
(Originally posted in the thread Johnny Marr tweets response to Smiths reunion rumours)

Ok - one last thing - do you think this post of a montage pic of him in his Smiths days with Elvis & his band is his mini-burn back at Marr?

Live Shot - Morrissey Central
November 9, 2019

full

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to go all in...........oh, you believe in censoring your opinions. Right.

Morrissey has always had some emotional need to say whatever negative idea was in his head. I think it's his way of getting it out of his system so his songs can be distilled emotions & images.

You don't have to go all in...........oh, you believe in censoring your opinions. Right.
No. You don’t have to go all-in with a tribe of f***-tards and become one because you share some of their beliefs.

Do try to keep up.

Who are you supposed to go "all-in" with, if none of the mainstream parties give a toss about issues like immigration, fading national identity and all those squirmy, nasty topics the big 3 are loath to discuss?
You don’t have to go all-in with anyone but you.

Who are you supposed to go "all-in" with, if none of the mainstream parties give a toss about issues like immigration, fading national identity and all those squirmy, nasty topics the big 3 are loath to discuss?

We're all discussing it. And have different takes on it. Not much campaigning on it though, because it's thorny.

We're all discussing it. And have different takes on it. Not much campaigning on it though, because it's thorny.

I don't see it. Labour and the Lib-Dems are liberal parties that toe the PC line...."woke" parties. The Tories do a half-hearted attempt at placating right-leaning Conservatives by introducing stuff like an Australian based points immigration system, which will do virtually nothing in the scheme of things.

Trill, I mildly critiqued Marr's image compared to what I've heard about him & the chances of The Smiths surviving a Morrissey who was permanently disgraced.

There's really no need to get so obsessively mad about it that you click troll for everything I post. Unless you're his mother.

Trill, I mildly critiqued Marr's image compared to what I've heard about him & the chances of The Smiths surviving a Morrissey who was permanently disgraced.

There's really no need to get so obsessively mad about it that you click troll for everything I post. Unless you're his mother.

I get that. The thumbs down. You must be doing something right.

I don't see it. Labour and the Lib-Dems are liberal parties that toe the PC line...."woke" parties. The Tories do a half-hearted attempt at placating right-leaning Conservatives by introducing stuff like an Australian based points immigration system, which will do virtually nothing in the scheme of things.

I suppose a lot of it is behind the scenes, but you would see the kind of dilemmas we're all wrestling with if you paid enough attention. Bigotgate lost us an election & split our party. We know it matters.

What’s your “national identity”? What have the British given the world?

Bad breathe and teeth, Yorkshire pudding, colonization (which is presently coming back to bite you in the ass), a gaggle of in-bred Germans for a royal family, cheese crisps and - in the immortal words of John Lydon - No future for you.

f*** off with the cultural thing. You lot have never had one, outside of the one’s you’ve usurped. Straight-up rapists, plunderers and murderers. ...until the going got tough and you ran away, like little school-girls who had to give back the doll they stole.

Not a single f***ing person on this planet feels empathy for a bunch of has-been bullies who don’t like it when the eggs they laid hatch and the chickens come home to roost. Own your shit, bitch. You’ve earned it!

England for the English, indeed. Good f***ing luck with that.

Oh, f*** off with your fading national identity. When you say national you mean English. You don't give a flying f*** about Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. If Englishness is under threat (I very much doubt it) then I'm delighted. Let's call that pay back for all the other countries that England has shat all over throughout history. English jingoism will be the death of it as Johnson and Mogg illustrate daily.

You don't give a shit about England either. Your relentless racism is all that drives you.

NEW ARTICLE

"Morrissey to release new album'

RESPONSE FROM HOFMANN

"Immigrants ate my hamster"

Bad breathe and teeth, Yorkshire pudding, colonization (which is presently coming back to bite you in the ass), a gaggle of in-bred Germans for a royal family, cheese crisps and - in the immortal words of John Lydon - No future for you.

f*** off with the cultural thing. You lot have never had one, outside of the one’s you’ve usurped. Straight-up rapists, plunderers and murderers. ...until the going got tough and you ran away, like little school-girls who had to give back the doll they stole.

Not a single f***ing person on this planet feels empathy for a bunch of has-been bullies who don’t like it when the eggs they laid hatch and the chickens come home to roost. Own your shit, bitch. You’ve earned it!

I salute you!

Oh, f*** off with your fading national identity. When you say national you mean English. You don't give a flying f*** about Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland. If Englishness is under threat (I very much doubt it) then I'm delighted. Let's call that pay back for all the other countries that England has shat all over throughout history. English jingoism will be the death of it as Johnson and Mogg illustrate daily.

You don't give a shit about England either. Your relentless racism is all that drives you.

"If Englishness is under threat (I very much doubt it) then I'm delighted." Tell me, why on earth did you ever like The Smiths if you come out with bollocks like this?

What have the British ever given the world? :rolleyes: Are you serious?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom