Live Radio Broadcast of Tel-Aviv Show

To dislike Israel is not to dislike Jewish people. There's almost as many Jewish people in America as there is in Israel

thanx / the recording is a bit hot though, specially on channel is almost totally in the red.

thanx / the recording is a bit hot though, specially on channel is almost totally in the red.
Yes, unfortunately.

Is there an archived version on the Israeli radio website? I looked around but couldn't find it. I can't read Hebrew but maybe someone can figure it out?

Listen to your hero sing songs and get the jews dancing after Israel spent thd weekend boming little kids.
Morrissey claims not to like what the Israeli govenment are to doing, he claims to be an outsider, a voice for the underdog yet for cash he is happy to be the israli " house n*****"
Around 85 to 90% of the israli people support the actions against palestinians, so this is not like playing the UK and USA where most dont want war
The funny thing is Steven dislikes jews. Silly Steven, hes not what he was

Israel is defending themselves from people who are intent on commiting a genocide on them, if it was up to the Israelis there would be 0 Palestinians who are killed, if it were up to the Palestinians there would be about 6,000,000 Israelis who are killed, now go and get into a car accident and die you piece of garbage

File has been deleted

i see your point. there is a long history of how music is received and enjoyed. but is it really less exciting listening to an artist's music after having heard him/her on the internet before? i can't say. i still feel excited then. it's the different contexts in which music can be perceived, that open up so many new moments of surprise. never getting less exciting but actually more. the recipient has to fulfill her/his part of the contract too though.

I found that by the time I actually got to see Morrissey live, and after all the shows I saw on YouTube, it was far less exciting than it could have been had I seen him years earlier. Of course it depends on what point you are in life.
If you don't have anything to compare to and its a singular moment in time, when the artist and band are on top of their game and everything is fresh and new, it can be an exhilarating experience.
But not anymore, not with today's technology.
I bet it isn't the same for the artist as well.

It should have been up for 24 hours, but for some reason it's been deleted.

I'll try and upload it elsewhere, if someone else hasn't already.

is that one channel that is over recorded the way it is on your recording?

probably, yeah, sorry to hear that. i haven't been married to morrissey for so long, couple of years now, so our concert life is still going strong despite all the youtube influence occupying the imagination. what do we do to keep it fresh? can't say. there is still the love at the roots of it all. you knwo what i mean. maybe you should watch less youtube vids then?

well, it's a matter if age, both of the artist and the audience.

it's hard to go back once these new things exist.

I guess to keep it fresh it's important to play new material, like Morrissey did in 2002, it was an exciting time, to hear the songs before you have them etched in a specific way in your mind.

Music needs to be a discovery and has to have mystery, that's what exciting, like finding new ideas, new observations about the world, debating song meanings, learning words you didn't know, melodies you wish you'd thought of, wondering what the chords are...

well, it's a matter if age, both of the artist and the audience.

it's hard to go back once these new things exist.

I guess to keep it fresh it's important to play new material, like Morrissey did in 2002, it was an exciting time, to hear the songs before you have them etched in a specific way in your mind.

Music needs to be a discovery and has to have mystery, that's what exciting, like finding new ideas, new observations about the world, debating song meanings, learning words you didn't know, melodies you wish you'd thought of, wondering what the chords are...
i think i've heard this before somewhere. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom