Live Radio Broadcast of Tel-Aviv Show

Listen to your hero sing songs and get the jews dancing after Israel spent thd weekend boming little kids.
Morrissey claims not to like what the Israeli govenment are to doing, he claims to be an outsider, a voice for the underdog yet for cash he is happy to be the israli " house n*****"
Around 85 to 90% of the israli people support the actions against palestinians, so this is not like playing the UK and USA where most dont want war
The funny thing is Steven dislikes jews. Silly Steven, hes not what he was

Listen to your hero sing songs and get the jews dancing after Israel spent thd weekend boming little kids.
Morrissey claims not to like what the Israeli govenment are to doing, he claims to be an outsider, a voice for the underdog yet for cash he is happy to be the israli " house n*****"
Around 85 to 90% of the israli people support the actions against palestinians, so this is not like playing the UK and USA where most dont want war
The funny thing is Steven dislikes jews. Silly Steven, hes not what he was

Geez ignorance is a bliss right? shall we start going back in history and check who did what to whom? Have you heard of Munich 1972? buses blowing up in TLV on a DAILY basis in the 90s? and most recently (as in a few days ago!) rockets flying from the peace loving palestianis into Israel.
Now let's try and think what would happen if one tiny rocket would fall inside American soil and/or UK soil (hint: check Afghanistan/Iraq).
So PLEASE shut the f*** up with your bollox

Geez ignorance is a bliss right? shall we start going back in history and check who did what to whom? Have you heard of Munich 1972? buses blowing up in TLV on a DAILY basis in the 90s? and most recently (as in a few days ago!) rockets flying from the peace loving palestianis into Israel.
Now let's try and think what would happen if one tiny rocket would fall inside American soil and/or UK soil (hint: check Afghanistan/Iraq).
So PLEASE shut the f*** up with your bollox

+1
Israel is the victim.

Do we have a moderator in this forum? why do we allow crap like the first message??

There are mods but they like that sort of stuff. It lets angry petulant people do their dirty work for them. As best I can gather, with DavidT's rivalry with Morrissey, it allows him to sit back and not have to say a thing. The anonymous attack dogs do the work instead. His mods then wash their hands of it like "hey it's not us or the people running this site that's saying these things, we can't help what people say ;) ;)".

The easy solution would be turning off anonymous posting which means these people have to make accounts to post. This in turn would allow those who don't want to hear this crap to block individual posters. As it stands you can only block all anons or none. But they refuse to turn off anonymous posting because then their airing of grievances would be more easily ignored by more people - doesn't work in their favour even though it would be fantastic for this site.

Many heartfelt, soulful thanks! Cannot believe I am listening to him right now. Between "Alma Matters" and "Speedway", he said: "I hope you know the songs and understand the words. If you don't, there is nothing I can do."

Hoping Boz plugged his guitar in for the first song at this show, and (say a prayer!) he didn't go head over heels again! Was like an overweight Frank Spencer on guitar in Manchester! But I love him, who else could put up with Moz for so many years. Viva Boz

What the hell have they stuck into him? a wooden leg.

Morrissey's a remote control robot apparently.

There are mods but they like that sort of stuff. It lets angry petulant people do their dirty work for them. As best I can gather, with DavidT's rivalry with Morrissey, it allows him to sit back and not have to say a thing. The anonymous attack dogs do the work instead. His mods then wash their hands of it like "hey it's not us or the people running this site that's saying these things, we can't help what people say ;) ;)".

The easy solution would be turning off anonymous posting which means these people have to make accounts to post. This in turn would allow those who don't want to hear this crap to block individual posters. As it stands you can only block all anons or none. But they refuse to turn off anonymous posting because then their airing of grievances would be more easily ignored by more people - doesn't work in their favour even though it would be fantastic for this site.

O Jesus, do you have to ALWAYS be so melodramatic?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom