Official YouTube Live At The Shoreline Amphitheatre 1991 - premiered May 22, 2020

I watched this on DVD when the Your Arsenal reissue came out, and remember being less than impressed. I think this disappointment was largely influenced by the fact that the DVD itself wasn't from the Your Arsenal tour; surely they have something in the vault from the '92 shows?

Perhaps this one is due a revisit.

the Your Arsenal tour; surely they have something in the vault from the '92 shows?

I know that Jo Slee recorded some of the shows from the wings with a hand held. Probably just for Moz to watch later, and will never see the light of day(public viewing). :(

I remember hearing that one or both of the '92 Hollywood Bowl shows were recorded but then never released. Maybe we'll finally get to see it?!?!

Morrissey's career has always been so mismanaged, it's a shame that a lot of his prime wasn't properly documented. Would be so nice to have had a video companion to Beethoven Was Deaf or something.

man, imagine steven trying to move like this in his shows today. he's split his giant pantaloons! love how he hurdled back over the barrier/stage. i forgot he could really move around like this.

I watched this on DVD when the Your Arsenal reissue came out, and remember being less than impressed. I think this disappointment was largely influenced by the fact that the DVD itself wasn't from the Your Arsenal tour; surely they have something in the vault from the '92 shows?

This is about the best from Your Arsenal tour I've found online - . Finsbury is up there as well.

But yes, it would be nice to have a better quality official release form that tour.

I vaguely recall an interview years ago wherein somecofcthe grumpiness towards EMI related to their failure to film the Your Arsenal tour. It is a great shame, as the sets were 'muscular', if a little short. I attended a seated venue & remember rows 1-5 being splintered by the audience. I've never seen that since.

I was at this show.

Moz, I’ve come to wish you an unhappy birthday...... it’s just a pity your not on stage this evening.... as you seem to like that kind of thing... I hope your doing well and have some major plans for the future with your wonderful, talented band.... I truly love you Moz and your music....your my one constant in this life. I want nothing from you but to buy your records and see you live...... I wish you happiness for today, I hope you get want you desire.....

Lots of delicious beef burgers were enjoyed prior to and after this show. Moss surely enjoyed a cheese platter before and after this show.

Brief promo via Official FB:

Regards,
FWD.

King Leer / Driving Your Girlfriend Home / Love Life were good to see again in this.
Only the second time 'We Hate It...' was played that night.
I caught a few '91 gigs - the energy was great.
Anything with a slap bass gets my attention.
About 500+ watching on YT.
Alain's backing on various tracks here is excellent.
Firmly walking down memory lane.
FWD.

Me too! I was a Jr in HS. Opener was the Planet Rockers right!
I don't remember. Wasn't it Phranc? Maybe that was the tour before. I just remember the drive there in my friend's Jeep with the top down and we tried having a conversation and it was impossible with all the wind. And I had an ear ache the entire show.

Amusing to see and hear this again.

The energy from Morrissey and the fans is excellent and made these tours a success.

The band were pretty weak at the time though, and it is interesting to hear what would normally have been a bar band playing in a huge venue.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom