Official YouTube Live At The Shoreline Amphitheatre 1991 - premiered May 22, 2020

For those who don't own the Your Arsenal deluxe edition.
To be shared on his birthday.
Regards,
FWD.

Comments

Maradona

I watched this on DVD when the Your Arsenal reissue came out, and remember being less than impressed. I think this disappointment was largely influenced by the fact that the DVD itself wasn't from the Your Arsenal tour; surely they have something in the vault from the '92 shows?

Perhaps this one is due a revisit.

Ketamine Sun

SCROLL & DESTROY
the Your Arsenal tour; surely they have something in the vault from the '92 shows?

I know that Jo Slee recorded some of the shows from the wings with a hand held. Probably just for Moz to watch later, and will never see the light of day(public viewing). :(

Verso

Morrissey's career has always been so mismanaged, it's a shame that a lot of his prime wasn't properly documented. Would be so nice to have had a video companion to Beethoven Was Deaf or something.

DennisW

I watched this on DVD when the Your Arsenal reissue came out, and remember being less than impressed. I think this disappointment was largely influenced by the fact that the DVD itself wasn't from the Your Arsenal tour; surely they have something in the vault from the '92 shows?

This is about the best from Your Arsenal tour I've found online - . Finsbury is up there as well.

But yes, it would be nice to have a better quality official release form that tour.

N

Nobody Knows Me

I vaguely recall an interview years ago wherein somecofcthe grumpiness towards EMI related to their failure to film the Your Arsenal tour. It is a great shame, as the sets were 'muscular', if a little short. I attended a seated venue & remember rows 1-5 being splintered by the audience. I've never seen that since.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I was at this show.

C

carlislebaz

Moz, I’ve come to wish you an unhappy birthday...... it’s just a pity your not on stage this evening.... as you seem to like that kind of thing... I hope your doing well and have some major plans for the future with your wonderful, talented band.... I truly love you Moz and your music....your my one constant in this life. I want nothing from you but to buy your records and see you live...... I wish you happiness for today, I hope you get want you desire.....

M

Meat Is Delicious

Lots of delicious beef burgers were enjoyed prior to and after this show. Moss surely enjoyed a cheese platter before and after this show.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
King Leer / Driving Your Girlfriend Home / Love Life were good to see again in this.
Only the second time 'We Hate It...' was played that night.
I caught a few '91 gigs - the energy was great.
Anything with a slap bass gets my attention.
About 500+ watching on YT.
Alain's backing on various tracks here is excellent.
Firmly walking down memory lane.
FWD.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Me too! I was a Jr in HS. Opener was the Planet Rockers right!
I don't remember. Wasn't it Phranc? Maybe that was the tour before. I just remember the drive there in my friend's Jeep with the top down and we tried having a conversation and it was impossible with all the wind. And I had an ear ache the entire show.

Flibberty

Amusing to see and hear this again.

The energy from Morrissey and the fans is excellent and made these tours a success.

The band were pretty weak at the time though, and it is interesting to hear what would normally have been a bar band playing in a huge venue.

Top Bottom