Listen to Ryan Adams play ‘Who Said It: Donald Trump or Morrissey?’ - NME

Rene sends the link:

Listen to Ryan Adams play ‘Who Said It: Donald Trump or Morrissey?’ - NME

Excerpt:

Ryan Adams plays a game called ‘Who Said It: Donald Trump or Morrissey?’ during the first episode of his new Beats 1 show.

The first episode of Adams’ new show The Midnight Wave, which the singer-songwriter describes as “like Wayne’s World, but for real”, aired on Sunday (February 19).

During the show, Adams introduced a quiz game called ‘Who Said It: Donald Trump or Morrissey?’, in which you have to guess which individual said a series of statements. He went on to suggest that the game could be a regular feature on the show.

Listen here.

I haven't listened to it so I hope it's done as a farce. You could take Moz lyrics and make them sound inflammatory and savagely cruel, but in the context of the song they are poignant or funny. Everything that comes out of Trump's doughnut mouth is vile and divisive. He won't be happy until he's cracked the world in two. I'm not talking metaphorically either.

If there's an over use of superlatives then it's probably trump. Emphatic absolutes of any kind really. Common phrases such as believe me, there's something there, failing (fill in the blank), "winning!"in the Charlie sheen sense and you've probably got trump

I haven't listened to it so I hope it's done as a farce. You could take Moz lyrics and make them sound inflammatory and savagely cruel, but in the context of the song they are poignant or funny. Everything that comes out of Trump's doughnut mouth is vile and divisive. He won't be happy until he's cracked the world in two. I'm not talking metaphorically either.

The quiz didn't pit Moz lyrics against Trump quotes. They used Morrissey quotes.

The quiz is very revealing. There is very little difference between Trump & Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom