"List of the Lost" cover art, press release, release date (Sep. 24, 2015) - Penguin UK, TTY

UPDATE 11:30 AM PT:

charmer posts:

Official "List of the Lost" press release

to be published by Penguin Books on 24 September 2015 at £7.99

Penguin Books is delighted to announce the forthcoming publication of List of the Lost, Morrissey’s extraordinary novel, on 24 September.

‘Beware of the novelist … intimate and indiscreet … pompous, prophetic airs … here is the fact of the fiction … an American tale where, naturally, evil conquers good, and none live happily ever after, for the complicated pangs of the empty experiences of flesh-and-blood human figures are the reasons why nothing can ever be enough. To read a book is to let a root sink down. List of the lost is the reality of what is true battling against what is permitted to be true’ – Morrissey

Morrissey’s record-breaking bestseller, Autobiography, was published by Penguin Classics in October 2013.

Penguin UK have announced the release date (Sept. 24) and revealed the cover art. Still no page on their website for the book or any further information as far as I can tell.

@PenguinUKBooks / Twitter
We're delighted to announce the forthcoming publication of Morrissey's extraordinary novel LIST OF THE LOST - 24 Sep:

listofthelost.jpg

Morran also sends the link:

List of the Lost - true-to-you.net
26 August 2015

Morrissey's novel, List of the Lost, will be available in the UK, New Zealand and Australia on September 24th.
The book will be softcover/paperback only, as published by Penguin Books.

UPDATE 10:15 AM PT:

Uncleskinny posted:

Cover star is Earl Young, an athlete from Abilene Christian College.

Olympic Diary: Earl Young won gold in Rome - ACU Today

Earl-Young-Penn-Relays.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "List of the Lost" cover art, press release, release date (Sep. 24, 2015) - Penguin UK, TTY

i will register if you come forward center stage and
1 admit to all to talking pony when proclaiming to be irish
2 apologize to barleycorn and surface for your faux irish nationalist vitriol.
ignore

Re: Article: "List of the Lost" cover art, press release, release date (Sep. 24, 2015) - Penguin UK, TTY

That's it Braveheart you tell em ! Your far to busy posting things about Mozza than get into personal mud slinging with posters who dare to disagree or question Silly Steven aren't you ?

Skirtland the brave ! Aarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh !

Benny-the-British-Butcher
You've Still nothing funny, interesting or on-topic to say. Just the usual white noise, do me a favour and register so
I can out you on ignore

You've Still nothing funny, interesting or on-topic to say. Just the usual white noise, do me a favour and register so
I can out you on ignore

There's nothing to out about me, unlike you Angus McCoatup you British subject wannabe paddy boy. Best thing you can do is get your head down and post something topical about Silly Steven or you could just find a forum for bitter Skirtish folk pissed at losing the vote for independence.

There's nothing to out about me, unlike you Angus McCoatup you British subject wannabe paddy boy. Best thing you can do is get your head down and post something topical about Silly Steven or you could just find a forum for bitter Skirtish folk pissed at losing the vote for independence.

register

o danny boy the pipes the pipes....wait...what did you say? hes scottish?
from scotland, that brave heartedly voted to stay subjected to the crown? you dont say.
so no throwing effeminate princes out of windows and bedding queens or wearing ridiculous wigs then?
i guess its off to the pub then.

Why call yourself Irish blood Irish heart if you are from Scotland?

Good luck Surface ! And respect for engaging with him after all the abuse he gave you.

It's driving me nuts that no one has commented on this yet: is it me or does the cover star look like Morrissey's twin?

Haven't you noticed? Everybody's too busy talking s*** as usual to actually discuss the book.

Why call yourself Irish blood Irish heart if you are from Scotland?

Okay surface, you asked me a question in a civil manner( unlike all those anonymous wankers) so I'll give you a civil answer, although it's really quite self explanatory, irish blood because my parents are irish, irish heart because like most Catholics in the west of scotland I feel more irish than scottish, this is partly the result of the bigotry and secterianism that Catholics here are subjected to by elements of the Protestant scottish population, like the orange order and supporters of the rangers football club( or sevco as the new club is now known)

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you noticed? Everybody's too busy talking s*** as usual to actually discuss the book.
so true

...irish blood because my parents are irish

Firstly, nationality isn't a biological characteristic and can't be passed on in your genes, you f***ing idiot. Secondly, your parents are Northern Irish (i.e. British, just like you), not Irish.

Okay surface, you asked me a question in a civil manner( unlike all those anonymous wankers) so I'll give you a civil answer, although it's really quite self explanatory, irish blood because my parents are irish, irish heart because like most Catholics in the west of scotland I feel more irish than scottish, this is partly the result of the bigotry and secterianism that Catholics here are subjected to by elements of the Protestant scottish population, like the orange order and supporters of the rangers football club( or sevco as the new club is now known)

- - - Updated - - -

so true

wait a second, i thought you said it was the irish that suffered from bigotry and sectarianism in ireland, with everybody singing revolutionary songs.
now the real bigotry and sectarianism is in scotland??? wtf

i bet you never even been to ireland.

Firstly, nationality isn't a biological characteristic and can't be passed on in your genes, you f***ing idiot. Secondly, your parents are Northern Irish (i.e. British, just like you), not Irish.

well played\+100

Irish passport holders you f***ing idiot, are you so stupid that you don't even know that people in the six counties can choose their nationality? ie, irish or British? What a wanker, why am I even arguing with anonymous cowards who haven't got the balls to register? Okay this is my last reply to anonymous posters, from now on I'm only replying to registered users, anonyMOUSE posters can f*** off

Irish passport holders you f***ing idiot, are you so stupid that you don't even know that people in the six counties can choose their nationality? ie, irish or British? What a wanker, why am I even arguing with anonymous cowards who haven't got the balls to register? Okay this is my last reply to anonymous posters, from now on I'm only replying to registered users, anonyMOUSE posters can f*** off

that would mean you would be either british or scottish since you were born in scotland not ireland. what a wanker.
you are a subject of the queen, passport or no passport.

that orange is like the new design it color at the moment and yes it of course made me think of the famous loneliness of the long distance runner

- - - Updated - - -

so true

So it all balls down to religious bollocks does it ? We got there in the end.

See* Cardinal Keith O'Brian for more insight.

that would mean you would be either british or scottish since you were born in scotland not ireland. What a wanker.
You are a subject of the queen, passport or no passport.

r o f l

- - - Updated - - -

so true

Bigotry comes from all sides. I'm Irish but lived in Edinburgh for 3 years back around 2001 to 2003 and during my time I went to see Moz playing in Glasgow Barrowlands. While queuing up some Celtic supporters wobbled out of a pub and asked a guy in the queue who we were going to se. When he replied 'Morrissey' they spat in our faces and walked off. We were too shocked to react. They sprayed 10 or 15 of us. Stupid drunk c***s. Turned out to be a great concert although some scumbag threw a full pint at Moz at the start and drenched his face and hair and chest in beer. Moz stopped the music and told the crowd to feel free to punch anyone like that. Then the concert resumed and proved to be the best Moz concert I ever went to.

Tags
book morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom