"List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Honestly if Morrissey took a dump on my carpet i would have also rated it. Propably not a 10/10 and if it got a score below 5/10 i would have scooped it up and thrown it back in his face

clever.:straightface:

I preferred Morrissey's dumps when he was a member of the Smiths. It just seemed so fresh and exciting back then. Now it all just seems kinda stale, like he's just going through the motions. :(

I think your thinking of the teenage Morrissey. Interesting how he seems to be frozen in time for so many of the Mozbots. The Morrissey of today seems to lack any self-doubt or self-awareness for that matter. His pronouncements come across as decrees of law...about his music, writing, political agenda, etc. Where is this self-doubt in today's Morrissey you write of? It is also interesting how you would offer to beat his chest for him. Someone wrote not too far back that you might be projecting your wish for his sexuality onto him. He is a professed humasexual...I am not sure if a woman beating on his chest falls under this category, but good luck.

Indeed. Whenever you might start to think "well maybe Morrissey is a well balanced humasexual. Maybe he is a "bisexual", you get a book like LOTL to make you say "nevermind! Its back to gay" :lbf: but Agatha could always try.

Agatha baby, next time you see moz, punch him in the chest and see if he likes it. Then you got you answer.

Re: "List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

I preferred Morrissey's dumps when he was a member of the Smiths. It just seemed so fresh and exciting back then. Now it all just seems kinda stale, like he's just going through the motions. :(

Yes, and that's why you continue to follow him, OBSESSIVELY, for years and years and years. Sure, you have credibility, stupid. Yes, stale, kinda like your stupid post.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey moron, your bus is leaving. I bet you clap like the fool that you are at cars passing by on the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. Whenever you might start to think "well maybe Morrissey is a well balanced humasexual. Maybe he is a "bisexual", you get a book like LOTL to make you say "nevermind! Its back to gay" :lbf: but Agatha could always try.

Agatha baby, next time you see moz, punch him in the chest and see if he likes it. Then you got you answer.

Someone should punch you in the face.

Re: "List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Yes, and that's why you continue to follow him, OBSESSIVELY, for years and years and years. Sure, you have credibility, stupid. Yes, stale, kinda like your stupid post.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey moron, your bus is leaving. I bet you clap like the fool that you are at cars passing by on the road.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on..... How much is moz paying you? Tell him we dont belive the humasexual schtik anymore...... LOTL sealed that deal. The only question that remains is: what does he despise the most? Womens physical apperence or mental capabilities

Right Skinny,( I know in your heart you were being sarcastic), these ANON's... ' going through the motions'.. what an idiot. Yeah, Bravo! Tell us another one ANON!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

You should never punch a ANON in the face...It would only leave a bad impression. ;)

Come on..... How much is moz paying you? Tell him we dont belive the humasexual schtik anymore...... LOTL sealed that deal. The only question that remains is: what does he despise the most? Womens physical apperence or mental capabilities

HE like WE ... DESPISE... WHATEVER YOU POSSESS. :straightface:

p.s... And whatever you DO possess...I'm SURE in return...

DESPISES YOU !

' how much is moz paying you?' What poets get paid...your kind of mind can't afford to know.

Last edited:

Can i guess? You are a Woman? Want him to be atleast bi?

Dream on................. You and ketamine always get to angry when someone points out the obvious truth

Can i guess? You are a Woman? Want him to be atleast bi?

Dream on................. You and ketamine always get to angry when someone points out the obvious truth

And...what's this 'obvious truth' and who dares to point at it ? :straightface:

Jamie, LIST OF THE LOST is, indeed, brilliant book. Majestic.

Don't worry dude, I'm gonna buy it. Figure I'll buy the audio when it comes out to, so I can listen to it on the plane.
Well that's my plan for now, but I guess we'll see. I guess that's how I feel for now then. Well that's the plan at least.

Don't worry dude, I'm gonna buy it. Figure I'll buy the audio when it comes out to, so I can listen to it on the plane.
Well that's my plan for now, but I guess we'll see. I guess that's how I feel for now then. Well that's the plan at least.

Remember though, if you buy it, you are only allowed to post lavish praise about it here. It's by Morrissey, so the Mozbots demand blind adoration. Praise him! Praise the Mighty One!

In der Beschränkung zeigt sich erst der Meister.

我不知道这意味着什么。:)

Oh...and I might just copyright my term "Mozbot". It seems to be catching on...I can see it now...little toy robots with a Moz head, T-shirts, bathtub floaties, etc. Maybe he would add them to his Merch at his concerts? :D

Last edited:

HE like WE ... DESPISE... WHATEVER YOU POSSESS. :straightface:

p.s... And whatever you DO possess...I'm SURE in return...

DESPISES YOU !

Genuinely mental.

moz prefers 'glistening muscles'. most of these mozbots are controlled by one mastermind who operates under many usernames.
hint? ssb

moz prefers 'glistening muscles'. most of these mozbots are controlled by one mastermind who operates under many usernames.
hint? ssb

Conspiracy?

LOL! Coming from a Yank?

I am from the U.S. and I can tell you that many television commercials use spokesmen/women with British accents. I believe it is to give the product they are selling a sense of luxury. I quite enjoy the accent especially when it comes from the likes of Keira Knightley. Teddington, London thank you! Plus who's to say a woman couldn't be the narrator of LOTL? I could listen to her read the phone book :blushing:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom