"List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Oh you olympic loser, you alarm bell for cult deludo, you adore Morrissey

You proved yourself you're a liar a few weeks ago, now you've proved you're monumentally uneducated. A fabulous advocate to have on your side, wouldn't you say? As I said, at least you try very hard, and that's the important issue here.

You proved yourself you're a liar a few weeks ago, now you've proved you're monumentally uneducated. A fabulous advocate to have on your side, wouldn't you say? As I said, at least you try very hard, and that's the important issue here.

Like mist he (P) evaporates, and it's confusing to think that he had ever been present, without Morrissey
God, you love Him so much.

morrissey, both of them, aside who would you guys want to read the book. i cant think of anyone specific that wouldnt just be a quirky weird option. ive never done a book on audio except for one so i wonder how theyd read it, as somewhat the characters or just some voice over narrator. would a non american accent work if its set here. curious

im afraid im going to have to side with skinny when he points out that the moz cult is not know for its erudition.
they get lost in their incoherence.

everyone loves moz thats odd in view that his books are records dont sell.

nobody wants to do the audio book fearing it will terminate their career. they will probably get someone to do it as anonymous

i dont know. if i was a voice actor i could see it as a really fun thing to read instead of saying yeah sure ok or some other common monosyllabic line or exchange

Re: "List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

Eat my Quorny vomit, you rancid f***-stick.

:lbf: Get it here ! The new 'Morrissey.solo Rancid f***-Stick' ! To wile away the lonely hours when you're not so busy posting hateful comments about M ! Get it NOW ! ONLY $19.95 HERE! at..... :straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

nobody wants to do the audio book fearing it will terminate their career. they will probably get someone to do it as anonymous

be careful what you say... The ANON's here are lining up ! watch'em now.

Re: "List of the Lost" audiobook CD - release date changed to June 30, 2016 on Amazon.co.uk

:lbf: Get it here ! The new 'Morrissey.solo Rancid f***-Stick' ! To wile away the hours when you're not so busy posting hateful comments about M ! Get it NOW ! ONLY $19.95 HERE! at..... :straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

be careful what you say... The ANON's here are lining up ! watch'em now.

I was reminded very much of this high-point of musical history, and before you click it, it is VERY nsfw

http://www.discogs.com/Prosthetic-c...ith-A-Frozen-Vomit-f***-Stick/release/1769511

I was reminded very much of this high-point of musical history, and before you click it, it is VERY nsfw

http://www.discogs.com/Prosthetic-c...ith-A-Frozen-Vomit-f***-Stick/release/1769511

ha! lotta songs, short attention spans. Hey I likes me some Whitehouse sometimes.. So shit like this don't make my ear drums flinch.

Have you considered mental help?

...mental help'? If you died.... that would be enough.

morrissey, both of them, aside who would you guys want to read the book. i cant think of anyone specific that wouldnt just be a quirky weird option. ive never done a book on audio except for one so i wonder how theyd read it, as somewhat the characters or just some voice over narrator. would a non american accent work if its set here. curious

Matt Berry.

It would become a comedy classic up there with the I, Partridge audiobook.

i dont think mozzer is going to approve a comedy audio cd version of his 'gay ghost grabs gay sprinters testicles and it goes terribly wrong' book; granted if he did it probably would be a huge hit.

I would have chosen either Karl Pilkington, Vincent Price or Kenneth Williams to do the audio book.

Back
Top Bottom