Lisbon - Coliseum (Oct. 6, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / One Of Our Own / I'm Not A Man / Hand In Glove / Meat Is Murder / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Lionsy.

Posted by docinwestchester:

Pics from Imagem do Som / Facebook:

lisbon2.jpg

lisbon3.jpg

Link posted by CrystalGeezer (original post):

@Vivahate72 / Twitter:

Err not my photo from tonight! #morrissey

lisbon.jpg

Last edited:
We? I thought I read the blue rose people were at the show? :straightface:

You know, I'm going to have plead ignorance about the blue rose people. I've seen some chatter here about it but I refused to read it or get drawn into it.

I'm sure it's just a bunch of nothing.....

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, I'm going to have plead ignorance about the blue rose people. I've seen some chatter here about it but I refused to read it or get drawn into it.

I'm sure it's just a bunch of nothing.....

As you FAN yourself on the porch drinkin' a mint julep waitin' for a fancy hat like its race day. Bronzebabe would be so proud.

As you FAN yourself on the porch drinkin' a mint julep waitin' for a fancy hat like its race day. Bronzebabe would be so proud.

Ha....you're on another planet from a different dimension in time and space. In the Twlight Zone (cue the music) with the blue rose people. But you're a fan (and I mean fan) of Morrissey so.."it's all Good".:confused:

Ha....you're on another planet from a different dimension in time and space. In the Twlight Zone (cue the music) with the blue rose people. But you're a fan (and I mean fan) of Morrissey so.."it's all Good".:confused:

I'm not a FAN Free 'N' Accepted. I'm Free 'N' Unacceptable because I have a vagina, the architect not allowed to enter her own building. It's complicated. Is it? Is it really complicated? Because I can show you complicated. :thumb: I'm FUN.

I'm not a FAN Free 'N' Accepted. I'm Free 'N' Unacceptable because I have a vagina, the architect not allowed to enter her own building. It's complicated. Is it? Is it really complicated? Because I can show you complicated. :thumb: I'm FUN.
Well , vaginas are very important. It's how we all got here. Never forget that. I like them, very much.

We are all crazy but not to blame...just human, victims of the insane.... It's never as simple as it seems it should be.

Anyway, take a look at the video of "Trouble Loves Me" just posted....it'll make you feel good.

Well , vaginas are very important. It's how we all got here. Never forget that. I like them, very much.

We are all crazy but not to blame...just human, victims of the insane.... It's never as simple as it seems it should be.

Anyway, take a look at the video of "Trouble Loves Me" just posted....it'll make you feel good.

CG Pro Tip #1: If you tell me to do something, I will not do it. :D

You ain't right. Ok...don't watch that video even though Morrissey sings his sweating heart out.

He's soaking wet....

Nobody consoles me.

Assuming that you are being serious, you are way out of line: cancer has nothing to do with attitude. Were that so, many hateful people would die young, and many nurturing, loving people would live to a ripe old age. We all know that is not the way of the world. Cancer does not care, nor does it pick and choose.

Also, recent studies show that pessimists actually live longer than optimists, so Morrissey should be fairly well set for a ripe old age:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/pessimists-live-longer-than-optimists-525/?no-ist

As for his book: the manuscript was handed in years ago, probably long before any "scraping" had occurred.

If you are going to continue your assault on Morrissey's popularity, at least stick with a reality-based argument. :)

Anaesthine,

I agree with you. That was a nice thing to say, when the main party is not here to defend himself.

There are times - I don't know why - when JB comes here and posts the most tragic, unbelievable, untrue and
nasty comments. It is a sorry state but you will
never win, because some people are just sat there, typing nasty stuff, because they can. They
need forgiveness because they are mad in the head.

It makes terrible reading when someone who visits this site daily comes out with this rubbish. Which is why so many
people hate these posts going un-modified or that they are never removed.

Hazard
England

I am surprised no one has pointed out how poor this setlist is--except for TQID, Certain People, Hand in Glove. I would have been seriously pissed if I paid to see this shitty setlist and that horrible white outfit.

Was that a Blue Rose?! I guess that means the blog will stay open---yay!

It's started already. People, this time "FAN" complaining about the setlist.

But FAN wasn't there. And who cares what FAN thinks ? Answer = No one.

Its nice to see (& listen to) the new songs because they are being played for the first time,
in most cases.

Strawberry.

Yes I don't think he's a very kind person.....but he's an optimist:paranoid:

We dont need to go there Keene - and earlier replier's - because, as nicely as I can write this, JB is clearly mad.

His comments are not compasionate nor worth flushing down the nearest toilet.

Sorry JB, but thank god that you are not a forum moderator, that's all I can say.
Irrespective of whether you are an optimist or not !

Hazard.
England.

This is just not good. He looks like my dad doing karaoke in his sweat pants.

Nice! And I'm still in favor of the pants.

Damn does that man sweat. I hope he has a coconut water or something after.

He keeps tugging on the waistband of those pants, that must be annoying. And he can't go comando in them either.

I like them, it's nice to see him switch things up. The DVN shirts and jeans combo was getting boring.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom