Lisbon - Coliseum (Oct. 6, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / One Of Our Own / I'm Not A Man / Hand In Glove / Meat Is Murder / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Lionsy.

Posted by docinwestchester:

Pics from Imagem do Som / Facebook:

lisbon2.jpg

lisbon3.jpg

Link posted by CrystalGeezer (original post):

@Vivahate72 / Twitter:

Err not my photo from tonight! #morrissey

lisbon.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much for posting the setlist.
Pity you don't know there is a Smiths song called Asleep.

Why use the word 'pity'?

I hate you, genuinely. I am so pleased I am not you, nothing like you, and will never meet you. You are all that is wrong with humans. As many others have wished, please go away and cease existing. f***ing waste of air.

Oh jeebus, those Blue Rose people are gonna be having fever dreams and wetting the bed all night.

Yes, I saw that photo as well and I thought to myself, "oh god no, surely not a rose and a blue rose at that !"

Wait for it............................................................... to start all over again
and again
and again
and again
and again
Infact, it's like a conspiracy theory between white rose and blue rose team's (or team.)

Kewpie's awesome. She's just awkward with talking to pretty much everyone. Isn't that the epitome of about half of Moz's catalog?

As you are 'not a man' you'll probably never find out.

I'm not a man either. I'd lez it up with him. Alice & Gerty role play with one half working parts. Push the tender button like that. :horny:

Great show! His voice was fantastic and the band played very well! What a sound!

Yes, I know what that sound (and those lights) are like from other shows. FANTASTIC. But maybe others don't
so perhaps this will get them out and buying a ticket, while they still can.

Thanks for posting !

What health concern would necessitate wearing sweat pants on stage with dress shoes?

He had on jeans in Sweden.

Er, Yes. When in Sweden he was around walking in town, where it was chilly (like it can be over there) - like where you need to wrap up warm with a coat
and several layers and so on...

He then had to fly.
He then landed in Portugal which is a kinda hot country.

And
1. You all know that when flying ( a heck of a lot of miles) - as they all do - then you ALWAYS have to wear loose fitting clothes. ALWAYS. The miles add up.

2. Who cares. Stop moaning about clothing - I would be wearing ADDIDAS TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS and trainers myself.....but then I don't have to move around
a stage entertaining myself and "fashion duffers" like you.

3. Enjoy - even if you were not there.

I liked the "probably" ...

The virility of a 14-year-old (and the personality that goes with it) wouldn't be something I'd be wildly curious about, but, to quote Cliff Richards, to each their own...

I don't think that we need to carry on this conversation. We don't need to talk about Cliff Richard either. Thank You. x

I'm not a man either. I'd lez it up with him. Alice & Gerty role play with one half working parts. Push the tender button like that. :horny:

CG - I feel like a moderator ! With respect, can you cut out the lez action and also not mention anything about TENDER BUTTONS either ? (!) It might be wasted due to the fact that Gertrude Stein is not everybody's cup of tea, so to speak and although I can quote you 'the sister was not a mister, was this a surprise. It was. The conclusion came when there was no arrangement. All the time that there was a question there was a decision' - it is rather later over here and also my memory is failing me.

Hazard
England.

Thanks a lot for the youtube video's

I'm suprised by Morrissey's pants, looks like an Adidas sports pants, God tell me I'm wrong,
the white outfit looked nice, setlist get's a 8,5, hope he kicks a early solo song in [not sundea or suedehead or novemeber]
interesting drug would be awesome, with pregnant...again this is very good enough
All the clips got thumb from me

thank thank thank lots

'and they say he's mentall'... @ hand in glove stares back in the drumkit how His pants were sitting, great moment...

[ps, he made remarks in the past of sneakers, His whole band is on sneakers 'I don't want to found dead wearing sneakers'
this is ofcourse about very well known 1 liner about Robert Smith, and His catplaying with the Cure singer, long ago, too long]

Last edited:
If you watch TQID video, you can see the twat endlessly waving that blue rose. Moz doesn't accept it, it's put in his hand.

I think I will reserve commenting because I don't want Martin Brunt showing up at my house.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom