Lisbon - Coliseum (Oct. 6, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / One Of Our Own / I'm Not A Man / Hand In Glove / Meat Is Murder / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Lionsy.

Posted by docinwestchester:

Pics from Imagem do Som / Facebook:

lisbon2.jpg

lisbon3.jpg

Link posted by CrystalGeezer (original post):

@Vivahate72 / Twitter:

Err not my photo from tonight! #morrissey

lisbon.jpg

Last edited:
If he sang the first few lines of Smiler during the acapella part of Speedway like he does sometimes, I'd jizz my pants.

This is the setlist he should have used in the US.

Also, given how the countries that host the Olympics pretty much f*** over their own citizens, I'm surprised he wears their logo on his pants. What's next? Meat Is Murder But Chicken Is Flavorful?

There are olympic rings on his pants, the man is an olympian, but should he back such a fascist organisation?

This is the setlist he should have used in the US.

Also, given how the countries that host the Olympics pretty much f*** over their own citizens, I'm surprised he wears their logo on his pants. What's next? Meat Is Murder But Chicken Is Flavorful?

And leather shoes are ok!

Seriously, either he wore his pajamas on stage or there is a reason why he wore those sweat pant monstrosities.

And leather shoes are ok!

Seriously, either he wore his pajamas on stage or there is a reason why he wore those sweat pant monstrosities.

What happened to that man who used to wear Savile Row suits on stage? That said from the clips I've seen, he sounds great and looks a bit lively shall we say.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh jeebus, those Blue Rose people are gonna be having fever dreams and wetting the bed all night.

All 3 of them prolly traveled to Portugal for the show so give it few hours until hell i.e. the internet breaks loose!

Seriously, Morrissey, don't wear them during the italian dates, 'cos I don't know if they do in Portugal, but we have some sense of style here...:cool:

(I forgive you, this time :))

Ah; Further up North, we think they look super comfy and are a wee bit envious. I'd veg out all day in a pair of those. Olympically of course...

As for the colour, well someone in Poland must feel extremely sad right now :D but ...

Yes I'm afraid I quite like the ChaVVirginMary look! It's so him.

What health concern would necessitate wearing sweat pants on stage with dress shoes?

He had on jeans in Sweden.

Colostomy bag no doubt. It's all downhill for Morrissey. I'm surprised he can still walk and construct sentences. I mean he's 55 ffs.

When he yammers on about being old in the interviews I want to punch him in the balls. He looks like he's maybe 40 with advanced greying, he sings better than he did when he was 20 and probably has the virility of a 14-year-old boy. :rolleyes:

Colostomy bag no doubt. It's all downhill for Morrissey. I'm surprised he can still walk and construct sentences. I mean he's 55 ffs.

When he yammers on about being old in the interviews I want to punch him in the balls. He looks like he's maybe 40 with advanced greying, he sings better than he did when he was 20 and probably has the virility of a 14-year-old boy. :rolleyes:

I was expecting people to come in here screaming colostomy bag, but could he tour with one? Doubtful. Bleeding ulcers don't necessitate one.

He looks like he's in his 50s, but he looks very good for his 50s.

As you are 'not a man' you'll probably never find out.

As you are 'not a man' you'll probably never find out.

I liked the "probably" ...

The virility of a 14-year-old (and the personality that goes with it) wouldn't be something I'd be wildly curious about, but, to quote Cliff Richards, to each their own...

He went grey early. Those Kevin Cummings photos from 93(?) showed a bit of grey in his hair. You can tell he started dying it around the time of Vauxhall.

Yea!!! The tour has started and Morrissey seems happy, looks and sounds great!! It's a good start and a reason to celebrate:D I hope, hope, hope he remains healthy and everyone gets to see him! It looks like a good show:thumb:

I like him in white...but ok, the sweatpants are a bit of a faux pas...but perhaps a comfy Morrissey is a happy Morrissey:p

I'm excited to hear "One of Our Own" and "Neal Cassidy Drops Dead"! I would love to hear "Drag the River" or "Smiler" "Kick the Bride" and "Earth" are my least favorites on WPINOYB. Still, good setlist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom