Lisbon - Coliseum (Oct. 6, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Trouble Loves Me / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / One Of Our Own / I'm Not A Man / Hand In Glove / Meat Is Murder / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell // Asleep / First Of The Gang To Die

set list provided by Lionsy.

Posted by docinwestchester:

Pics from Imagem do Som / Facebook:

lisbon2.jpg

lisbon3.jpg

Link posted by CrystalGeezer (original post):

@Vivahate72 / Twitter:

Err not my photo from tonight! #morrissey

lisbon.jpg

Last edited:
And so the tour begins. Happy and excited to see how it unfolds. Here is a TV or media ad for Lisbon which has probably already been posted. CR

Morrissey - 6 outubro no Coliseu Lisboa: http://youtu.be/ftOf1BFTfNA

Last edited:
So glad to see he was happy and there was no drama.

He has a few days off, now.

He looks beautiful and I love his outfit. Awesome setlist! Thanks to those who have posted videos.

that's not on the "official" set list or am I too stoned?

I cut it off when I copy and pasted it from the other thread >_< Yes, Queen is dead was first. Forgive me I'm an idiot :(

Last edited:
I cut it off when I copy and pasted it from the other thread >_< Yes, Queen is dead was first

Right, well that's quite a major omission! Thanks for getting the setlist out quickly, hope you enjoyed the concert. Looks good from early reports.

CR

Great show! His voice was fantastic and the band played very well! What a sound!

Great show!! His voice was perfect and the band played very well! The sound was fantastic.

Well, thanks for the news and updates and photos.
Sounds like a great night, you lucky Portuguese
music-lovers. Enjoy !

And the t-shirts look great. You can't please anyone,
whatever message is on the shirts nor what colour they are.
They could be VU Banana's (peel and see) and still people would
complain. It is a thankless task, keeping fans happy !

Rock on,

Hazard
Uk.

How "Kick the bride...." makes the set while "Mountjoy" sits idle is a crime.

The white outfit is fantastic and the ban shirts seem appropriate... Good to see so many songs off World Peace in the setlist - hopefully Mountjoy and Staircase get some attention later in the tour!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom