Liquidating my Moz collection

hatfulofhollow

In case anyone still wants to fill any missing spots:
The Singles 13 Disc Box Set (on Ebay, has bid)
VHS Live '91 Holland & Germany SDI (Super Rare?) - 2 hours
VHS Hulmerist - 46 minutes
VHS Live in Dallas - 1 hour
VHS The Malady Lingers On - 28 minutes
VHS Hammersmith Odeon '91 SDI (Rare) - 73 minutes
VHS The Smiths Louder than Bomb (Rare) - 2 hours (top of pops+promos+live)
VHS Live in New York City 1992 SDI (Rare) - 70 minutes (on Ebay, has bid)

CD Single The Smiths - Ask - 1995 numbered (04985) reprint
CD Single Interesting Drug - Japan '94 w/ Fam.Int. Playboys/Such a Little Thing/Lucky Lisp/Michael's Bones
CD Single We Hate It When Our Friend Become Successful '92
CD Single Tomorrow '92
CD Single The More You Ignore Me the Closer I Get '94
CD Single Now My Heart is Full '94
CD Single Interlude w/ Siouxsie '94
CD Single Boxers '95
CD Single Alma Matters '97

CD Album The Smiths Hatful of Hollow - 4AD original 1984 pressing (only thing I might keep)
CD Album The Boyracer - 2 CD UK Set - 1995

CD Compilation Rare Tracks - 1998 Japanese B side compliation

CD Live - Famous When Dead - Arco Arena Sacramento, Ca 14th Oct 1992

Shirt Smiths Hatful of Hollow - Record shop buy, probably not original, (bad con.)
Shirt MorL Yelling Face shirt from '91 Shoreline Ampitheater (terrible con., throw this in with something else)Shirt MorL Kill Uncle Interview shirt from '91 Shoreline Ampitheater (terrible con., throw this in with something else)
Shirt MorL Sleeping Moz shirt from '91 Shoreline Ampitheater (terrible cond., throw this in with something else)
Shirt XL Your Arsenal (WHT) w/ Douglas Handlebar Vespa - '92 Concord Pavillion show (slight fray at collar)
Shirt XL Your Arsenal (BLK) Singer Front / Laugh Danger back 92 Concord Pavillion show (Exc Con.)
Shirt L Green - Morrissey in a Yellow Shirt - Concert Dates Back - from Boston 2/19/00 (Perfect Con.)
Shirt L Black - Morrissey in Pink Shirt/Suit - MOZZER on Back - from Boston 2/19/00 (Perfect Con.)
Shirt Large Obama w/ How Soon is Now (Good Con.)

Pillowcase! Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved me from Boston 2/19/00 matches yellow shirt above

Book The Complete Guide to the Music of The Smiths & Morrissey/Marr

Flyer True to You: A Morrissey Zine (Handed out at a 1997 Concert)
Flyer Morrissey Night Post Concert Party @ The Blarney Stone (Handed out at a 1997 Concert)

That is all the slightly more desirable stuff. I'm not listing all the regular albums. Haven't found my vinyl yet.
I'd like something for most of these, but I'm most interested in putting this into another fan's hands. All these items have been packed away in a box for 20 years and it is time for it to go. Post here or send me a message, I'm happy to supply pictures or measurements on the shirts.

Last edited:
Was hoping you’d have a “let the right one slip in” condom available. Safety is no accident.

VHS Live '91 Holland & Germany SDI (Super Rare?) - 2 hours (on EBay)

CD Single Interesting Drug - Japan '94 w/ Fam.Int. Playboys/Such a Little Thing/Lucky Lisp/Michael's Bones
CD Single Tomorrow '92
CD Single Boxers '95

CD Album The Smiths Hatful of Hollow - 4AD original 1984 pressing (only thing I might keep)

Shirt Smiths Hatful of Hollow - Record shop buy, probably not original, (bad con.)
Shirt MorL Yelling Face shirt from '91 Shoreline Ampitheater (terrible con., throw this in with something else)Shirt MorL Kill Uncle Interview shirt from '91 Shoreline Ampitheater (terrible con., throw this in with something else)
Shirt MorL Sleeping Moz shirt from '91 Shoreline Ampitheater (terrible cond., throw this in with something else)
Shirt XL Your Arsenal (WHT) w/ Douglas Handlebar Vespa - '92 Concord Pavillion show (slight fray at collar)
Shirt XL Your Arsenal (BLK) Singer Front / Laugh Danger back 92 Concord Pavillion show (Exc Con.)
Shirt L Green - Morrissey in a Yellow Shirt - Concert Dates Back - from Boston 2/19/00 (Perfect Con.)
Shirt L Black - Morrissey in Pink Shirt/Suit - MOZZER on Back - from Boston 2/19/00 (Perfect Con.)

Pillowcase! Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved me from Boston 2/19/00 matches yellow shirt above

Flyer Morrissey Night Post Concert Party @ The Blarney Stone (Handed out at a 1997 Concert)

That is all the slightly more desirable stuff. I'm not listing all the regular albums. Haven't found my vinyl yet.
I'd like something for most of these, but I'm most interested in putting this into another fan's hands. All these items have been packed away in a box for 20 years and it is time for it to go. Post here or send me a message, I'm happy to supply pictures or measurements on the shirts.

Can we get pics of the shirts and what’s your email to send you one?O really want the “Vespa” shirt.

VHS Live '91 Holland & Germany SDI (Super Rare?) - 2 hours (on EBay)

CD Single Tomorrow '92
CD Single Boxers '95

Is this "Nasty Andy"? It's me Puppy. Have you been well? Where have you been to?

I've had more interest in the shirts than expected, so I'm posting pics of everything
I've pulled all the shirt images as they have sold.

IMG_1401.JPG

Last edited:
Shipping to uk the boxset?

I can't find a way to send it that will cost less that $70, which seems prohibitive, let me know if you have other ideas.

Can we get pics of the shirts and what’s your email to send you one?O really want the “Vespa” shirt.

Send me a message here. There is at least one person in line for that before you.

Is this "Nasty Andy"? It's me Puppy. Have you been well? Where have you been to?

Definitely not me.

I clicked expecting to see some video of 7" singles in a liquidiser.

Sounds lovely. Perhaps I should do that with anything that people here don't want.

I started digging into my vinyl, these are probably the only 7"s I have left.
Here are the new items to add:

CD Special Malajusted Interview disc:
1. Maladjusted (snippet) (1:09)
2. Maladjusted (1:08)
3. Teenager (0:50)
4. Tea (0:58)
5. Book (1:12)
6. Sherlock Holmes (1:04)
7. Alternative Radio (2:27)
8. Oscar Wilde (1:07)
9. The Smiths (0:34)
10. Maladjusted (snippet) (1:01)