Link to screening information in the UK for Morrissey25: Live

morrissey_25_live_promo.jpg

Link posted by intlplayboy / Tumblr:

Link to screening information in the UK for Morrissey25: Live
https://www.showcasecinemas.co.uk/events/arts-and-events/morrissey-25-live

Original reblog on Tumblr / more details...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Link to screening information in the UK for Morrissey25: Live

I'm really looking forward for this release, no cinema, my LED HD 101cm screensize TV with DVD recorder enabled

:guitar:

and they say he's mentall'

My computer security won't allow me to access the link. Can some kind person tell me the North West screenings. Cheers.

The link is just for the Showcase Cinemas screenings, not all the screenings.

The link is just for the Showcase Cinemas screenings, not all the screenings
Right, thanks yeh. I found a date and time but which cinema in Manchester is it?

dont think any cinemas in aberdeen will show this,just have to wait until the dvd comes out......cant wait

Will it be shown in London?

Someone speculated that it might be shown in Picturehouse cinemas, but no news yet.

I promise it will - Hopefully at the Belmont in Aberdeen (Picturehouse) but deffo at the majorit of others.

Someone speculated that it might be shown in Picturehouse cinemas, but no news yet.

there is already news, it is being shown at the Curzon

I notice that it is on at Belle Vue cinema in Manchester. The Elizabethan Ballroom, where Morrissey first saw T-Rex, as immortalised in Paint A Vulgar Picture, was located in the car park. From where you will also be able to see a large car-sales place, which is on the site of the old speedway. No charge, you're welcome.

This latest round of cancelled concerts makes me not want to see this film...

I'm going to go off track with close friends on the way to the screening have a tomato pasta-penne and copious amounts of vodka or tizer (I can't quite remember),cancel "25 live" right at the last minute, go home with food poisoning, shite all over the house for days and then days later I'm gonna post a load of bollocks via this site about my night out in Manchester .

Goodnight and thank you

Hooky

Morrissey 25: Live - showing in London 26/27 August

I've just noticed that Curzon Cinemas in London are showing the new Morrissey "film" on the 26/27 August. Not sure if this has been posted here but it's worth mentioning for the London based Moz fans.

I've seen a few films in various Curzon cinemas and I am a fan. Ticket prices are London prices (ie expensive) but they are nice cinemas with good food and drink. A bit more sophisticated than the normal west end cinemas.

I'm in London 2 weeks before this :(

http://www.curzoncinemas.com/events/details/1758/morrissey-25-live/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom