Morrissey Central "Line Up" - Band line up announced (May 6, 2022)

0-2_copy_20_nssyv8.jpg

The Morrissey band line-up for next week's shows is

Jesse Tobias (guitars),
Alain Whyte (guitars)
Gustavo Manzur (keyboard/guitar),
Brendan Buckley (drums)
Juan Galeano Toro (bass).

Regards,
FWD.

who dat

Sorry if I’m a bit late here - I know Boz didn’t play the last shows in Vegas, so has he left the band? I haven’t really followed his social media so I am not really aware of what he is up to?

Boz now seems to be living permanently in Portugal and running a record shop there. I follow him on Facebook, but I don't recall ever seeing any mention of him leaving the band of stepping down as musical director. You'd have thought he would mention it!

Fair enough, it’s just kind of weird he never made any kind of statement that he was stepping down or retiring from the band. It’s just happened very quietly. Good luck to him, 1991 through 2019 or whatever is a very long time.

"3 Latin Grammys?" The perfect new sidekick to unpack much loved classics like "Kiss me a lot" or "Earth is the loneliest planet" again. Featuring Gustavo on Spanish guitar. Viva Morrissey LA, Olé

:mad:

WTF⁉️

"OLE"⁉️

he has 3 LATIN:confused:
grammies macking him the PERFECT:confused:
SIDEKICK⁉️-because hes not a white dude he is the PERFECT SIDEKICK for OLE MUSIC? :censored:

where is Uxxxx Sxxxxx? for this racist commentary‼️

:hammer:

Fair enough, it’s just kind of weird he never made any kind of statement that he was stepping down or retiring from the band. It’s just happened very quietly. Good luck to him, 1991 through 2019 or whatever is a very long time.
Yeah, good luck to Boz. Maybe he's just taking a break and may still submit music to Morrissey from time to time?

I looked at some youtube stuff from Mario Galeano Toro.. he's much more than a bass player. He really knows a lot about music. How much that can influence some live dates I do not know but he seems like he's got a lot of depth of skill and knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom