Morrissey Central "Line Up" - Band line up announced (May 6, 2022)

0-2_copy_20_nssyv8.jpg

The Morrissey band line-up for next week's shows is

Jesse Tobias (guitars),
Alain Whyte (guitars)
Gustavo Manzur (keyboard/guitar),
Brendan Buckley (drums)
Juan Galeano Toro (bass).

Regards,
FWD.

Absolute rubbish, in your dreams fella.
Not rubbish at all...you just want it to be. Do you know the story of when he got sacked? I bet you don't so keep stepin

Besides all of that...he has been an ass to me on several occasions. Not that anybody would give that consideration....

He is not the only talentless band member to think they are more than they are. Ask Spencer Corbin or the countless others.

Regarding the question, is Boz still in Morrissey's band... there's this new announcement that he has new material. Not sure if this answers it one way or another.
Not really - Boz has released solo albums before (most recent in 2016) without it affecting his status in Morrissey's band: https://www.discogs.com/artist/263554-Boz-Boorer

Whatever his status, and as much as I like the guy, I must say Alain is by far the better guitarist and it is refreshing to hear him again.

The Morrissey band line-up missing is

Boz Boorer (guitars)
Spencer Cobrin (drums)
Gary Day (bass)

Boz Boorer (guitars)
Spencer Cobrin (drums)
Gary Day (bass)
Here's hoping for Boz 60th birthday bash with all the boys including his masters's voice or at least for an acoustic set with Moz, Boz and Alain who apperently are all in the USA. And no f*'*' "travel restrictions" anymore as an argument against Boz being with Moz. Otherwise it is serious.

Just show that you can be buddies. Without prejudice and with a glorious common past. Is that still possible at 60 and all that has happened? If you want to, IMAO.

Last edited:

Boz Boorer (guitars)
Spencer Cobrin (drums)
Gary Day (bass)
You're welcome to your opinion, and to each their own, but Spencer is the second worst drummer Morrissey has performed with, only above Spike Smith, IMO.

I have it from a very reliable source (currently in witless protection with a Hamish community) who informs me that the quite subtle (practically invisible) use of the phrase 'Line Up' is guaranteed take it to the bank proof that Elastica are reforming so they can support our Moz. I'm also advised that Justine Frischman will duet on Vaseline with our Moz. The song has extra poignancy as vaseline is exactly what is missing in Jesse's life, hence the grimacing whenever he moves a leg on stage.

p.s. A source at the online printers advises me that Alain's name should be top of the line up list but a virtual misprint fecked it up irrevocably. All printed paper posters will be rectified with Tip-Ex/Whiteout.

That would be amazing. Love Justine.

Does anybody know how old Juan Galeano is ? :unsure:

I don't think he's in his 70's... 🤣

In looking for his age (not found), I did come upon a small nugget of information:

According to:

His first album (Peregrino) had Johnny Marr produce 2 tracks, but information isn't abundant outside of the article.
Regards,
FWD.

comment_yUwEGzw5gdGXJx2Jc9s2AdftUsKohC7G,w400.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom