Linder correspondence from 032c article (2006)

Posted by a couple of people on IG.
It did the rounds in 2006 and was used in the wonderfully titled "f*** Morrissey, Here's Linder" (2006).
(full article:
https://032c.com/f***-morrissey-heres-linder)
Thought some might appreciate the read.
Regards,
FWD.

44904_linder_2000_correspondence.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Linder and Moz remind me of Simon Cowell and Sinita type friendship associations. Bloody beautiful.

She is wonderful. This kind of things proves that you're the average of the five people you spend the most time with.

That's a young Clint Eastwood.

How to say...so we shall just ask. Who is this young man holding the telephone receiver ? A young Clint Eastwood...I dunno. Being a semi-dolt on the obvious on occassion, I'm 5 country miles behind the pack.
There is a resemblence, of sorts to "Colin....." , the man with head down on the cover of the 12" single, H.S.I.N....sort of....
Was watching a u-tube vid on ftm's last night and this photo showed up. When Billie Whitelaw showed up on the light purple cover of a Smiths single, thought she was a man in drag. ! .....100 miles behind the pack on that one. Not the sharpest tool in the shed....but salvageable none the less.

No, really? I thought it was Lumsden Hare...

Dear Viva....looked up Lumsden Hare on the images and imbd....but .....the photo doesn't look 30's..40s era. Looks like late70s...early 80s, when Linder was at the peak of ultra sub-culture.
Gotta say, Andy works...but Sterling dear girl.....me gits flashbacks enough without your oh so conventional art work !

How to say...so we shall just ask. Who is this young man holding the telephone receiver ? A young Clint Eastwood...I dunno. Being a semi-dolt on the obvious on occassion, I'm 5 country miles behind the pack.
There is a resemblence, of sorts to "Colin....." , the man with head down on the cover of the 12" single, H.S.I.N....sort of....
Was watching a u-tube vid on ftm's last night and this photo showed up. When Billie Whitelaw showed up on the light purple cover of a Smiths single, thought she was a man in drag. ! .....100 miles behind the pack on that one. Not the sharpest tool in the shed....but salvageable none the less.
https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/...ay-phone-outside-his-home-news-photo/73907447

You are seriously so f***ing retarded.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom