Limited Edition is nearly twice the price of standard edition

E

Erieswan

Went to my local HMV, the CD was $14.99. The Limited edition was $23.99.
$9.00 more just for a video (which is a hokey video) and 2 behind the scene "films". How long are the behind the scene films each? Anyone seen it?
Are you glad you bought it or regret it and wish you had just bought the standard?

If you are going to buy one CD this year, make it good.

well

over here the standard version is £9 in HMV, and the limited edition £12.

Theres nothing much special on the DVDs, just a few shots of them in production for You Have Killed Me and In The Future... and the full video of YHKM, not really worth it to be honest, and a bit reminiscent of Paint A Vulgar Pictures "extra track and a tacky badge" etc., but im still pretty glad I got it for the packadging alone, I prefer the card, just smarter in my opinion. But then I am quite sad! If you're contemplating buying the limited edition for the DVD alone then I wouldnt say it was worth it, certainly not.

Re: well

here the basic edition is only £1 cheaper than the limited edition

There is only a £2 difference between the two versions in the UK HMV. Is the limited one considered an import in the US? I think it's worth getting the gatefold cd/dvd version anyway but it seems very expensive in the US. I say go for it it's only every couple of years that we need to do this assuming no more releases any time soon. Go on, you will pick up the jewel case in a few months for about $10 but if you miss the gatefold....?

i wish the limited edition was available on pre-order

then don't buy it, or come over here and ay uk hmv prices

Got the limited edition for $19.99 at Best Buy in Illinois.

The regular CD was $13.99.

on amazon the limited edition is few euros less than the normal one...

I bought the limited edition for £10 in Mister Cd, a grotty little shop in central London.

we bought our edition from asda in the uk at £11.97, it was £2 more than the standard one, but i have to say i was a little disappointed with the behind the scenes exclusives, i expected to see a little more of behind the scenes.But the album is fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom