peru_rehearsal_4.jpg

peru_rehearsal_5.jpg

peru_rehearsal_6.jpg

peru_rehearsal_7.jpg

Asleep? Sounds very promising!

Asleep

Yes, I am blind

Girl least likely to

f***ing hell, what a treat. Let's hope they make it into the actual set on the night(s).

f***ing hell

DAT SETLIST

hand in glove, asleep, girl least likely, yes I am blind

I like how he keeps track of how many Smiths songs are in the set...can't have too many of those. :p

Please let this setlist get a live broadcast on this tour.

What was #16 initially? I can't make it out.

IRISH BL (Irish blood, English heart)

- - - Updated - - -

And I assume 'KILLED' is You have killed me, and not The father who must be killed...

I would far prefer it to be The father... Very bored of YHKM, even though it's a cracking song...

Someone must have a cracking database going out there -- is this the least number of songs from the most recent studio album ever? (Only 1 from Years...)

Surprised there are no groans about The Youngest yet... It seems that now Moz has some distance from his three post-wildneress records, Ringleader might be his favourite (?)

And according to the wiki on here Blind hasn't been played since 91?? Can't wait to hear that!

Asleep was only sound-checked during The Smiths (I think?)

Yes, King Leer, Blind hasn't been played in a long time, and the only available version(s) are poor quality...

It's one of my top Moz songs, so I hope some kind soul captures it successfully onto tape :)

Anyone have any ideas/theories as to what the 7 crosses down the right-hand side have to do with anything?

They can't be shirt changes, he's not that rich...

Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I believe that The Smiths only ever played 'Asleep' once live in concert and it was in Inverness, Scotland at Eden Court theatre.

And even then, it was only as a sort of 'spur of the moment' decision made simply because there was a piano by the stage!

There are bootlegs available of the concert/Asleep anyway... Being from the north of Scotland myself that fact has always stuck in my mind.

Awesome setlist!! What a way to start with HIG! Asleep and Yes, I am Blind jumped out at me as the most exciting too! Really, it's just cool that the songs are different than the last tour. He has so many songs we just want to hear as many as possible:)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom