Lima - Parque de la Exposición (Dec. 19, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / El Cóndor Pasa / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / This Charming Man / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Staircase At The University / The Bullfighter Dies / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Jack The Ripper / What She Said / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
I particulary liked gangbang. But i think i heard once that moz didnt

Last edited:
I'm utterly thrilled that Morrissey and Disturbed have both treated the world to their versions of a Simon and Garfunkel classic recently. Utterly.

that was not a simon and garrunkle song. It is not a song, has no words, but is an orchestral musical piece from the zarzuela El Cóndor Pasa by the Peruvian composer Daniel Alomía Robles, written in 1913 and based on traditional Andean folk tunes. It is also the unoffical second national anthem of peru

Did Morrissey write the setlist himself?. f***en funny :lbf:

He is basically stuck at 12 year's old and so am I, why i think he is so fun. Fun is sexy. I will add my two cents and change Suedehead to "BedHead".

Morrissey's always been good about studying the countries he plays in and sometimes singing their songs to them, I think it's one of his most endearing qualities.

That's your opinion. Here is mine: He sucks at doing old farts' covers. He has a plethora of his own/Smith's songs in his repertoire. I am scared to imagine what he is going to do in 5 years. Rent an white jumpsuit and do Elvis' impersonation?

http://www.thenational.ae/arts-cult...e-memorable-comebacks-and-his-iconic-jumpsuit

No bulbous strikes again on the set list !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I wonder if those mexicans got mad when he showed the bull smashing the mexican bull killer? Maybe they will say that back drop is racist.

"The Queen Smells", doesn't that piss off all you Brit loyalists?

Yesss. Back home to Malibu now and some of Nancy's homemade pasta and marinara sauce.

Anonymous-

What is 'I'd rather be a hammer than a nail'?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom