Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
Why wouldn't he be a genuine fan? What other reason could he possibly have to wear a Morrissey t-shirt in his promotional video in 2020, the year after Pingate, posting pictures of himself captioned with Morrissey lyrics?

A lot of these people have a wardrobe person who dresses them.

A stylist would pick The Smiths, greater brand recognition.

Also, he gets papped wearing the Ts. & Moz is exceptionally unlikely to be paying him for the promo.

Eart
I'm sure Morrissey is cringing in his boots, as he stands next to his sick mom.....Earth the new Hell,
This video is the reason I want to be stuck with 80s alternative artist..........Straight up trash
Earth is heaven and hell, son. Earth is what you make it, while you reside on her. The rest is bullocks.

This whole thread just has a bunch of racial aggressive undertones, but then Moz fans, what can you do...

oh, the irony...Moz, a cross-over artist once again, adopted by hip-hop culture...guess he's not so cancelled after all....
Rumour is, now that he and BMG have parted ways, he’s in talks with No Limit Records. Apparently, a digital, CD Box and - perhaps - even LP boxed set of “Autobiography”, with Morrissey himself narrating.

Perhaps some beats? Like Disposable Heroes with W.S. Burroughs?

Exciting times!!!

Why is he a ‘criminal’ ?

Anyway, didn’t Reggie Kray know Moz?

So, now what?
No. Moz knew of Reggie Kray. Kray was incensed by LOFIP. He felt it a means of capitalizing off of his family name. Which it was.

The Kray family have publicly stated that Ronnie would have sliced Moz’s throat, if he’d had the chance.

No. Moz knew of Reggie Kray. Kray was incensed by LOFIP. He felt it a means of capitalizing off of his family name. Which it was.

The Kray family have publicly stated that Ronnie would have sliced Moz’s throat, if he’d had the chance.

So I was right then, Reggie Kray did know Moz.

:cool:

So I was right then, Reggie Kray did know Moz.

:cool:
I can’t remember the source, but I’m sure I read in the mid-nineties that Ronnie Kray had heard Playboys, and enjoyed the name check but (ultimately) didn’t care much for the music.

Confusion might be confusing Moz with Spandau Ballet.

Why is he a ‘criminal’ ?

Anyway, didn’t Reggie Kray know Moz?

So, now what?
Well, he was a criminal. Here's his mugshot:
220px-Lil_Yachty_Mugshot.jpg

He's still quite a quiet, articulate, and reasonably intelligent person. I can understand why he's a Moz fan.

b49c7e29fc - you are reminded that doctoring other member's quotes to change what they were initially saying isn't happening.

I can’t remember the source, but I’m sure I read in the mid-nineties that Ronnie Kray had heard Playboys, and enjoyed the name check but (ultimately) didn’t care much for the music.

Confusion might be confusing Moz with Spandau Ballet.
Nah. Gary (Charlie’s 3rd son) said, in a 1991 interview with BWN - “Reg can’t be bothered. ...but Ronnie loathes the idea that someone could capitalize on the family name, whilst offering up nothing to the family, in return. It’s rape, of a kind. Unforgivable. It makes him cringe. He’d break out and cut his throat, if he had a half a chance”.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom