Lil Yachty wears Morrissey shirt in his new music video "Pardon Me"

Tim writes:

rapper Lil Yachty wears a Morrissey shirt with vertical text. Image in video is pixelated. also posted on Instagram:

full

full

UPDATE Aug. 15:

MORRISSEY'S SYNDICATE IS STILL READY TO SQUARE OFF TO THE TIZZY-WIZZY PEARL-CLUTCHERS

Related item:

Last edited:
Minus the morrissey shirt, the pair of them look like they have just fallen out of a charity shop that has just reopened after the covid crack

mr T looks younger everyday.yachty ya big anchor.

That’s not a bad looking T-shirt.

Sounds like Jim Jim falls

So, is Morrissey literally a pixellation-worthy obscenity now..?

I'm sure Morrissey is cringing in his boots, as he stands next to his sick mom.....Earth the new Hell,
This video is the reason I want to be stuck with 80s alternative artist..........Straight up trash

Nice track, hypnotic :thumb:

Edit: guess Hengeboy doesn’t like people liking other kinds of music?

Last edited:
oh, the irony...Moz, a cross-over artist once again, adopted by hip-hop culture...guess he's not so cancelled after all....

Last edited:
Absolutely disgusting. Makes me want to throw all mine away. As if this f***ing criminal knows anything about Moz.
Morrissey's never been afraid to co-opt a bit of criminal chic when it's suited him so as usual Carver, you are talking complete racist horsebrass.

So, is Morrissey literally a pixellation-worthy obscenity now..?

It made me think of the "McDeath" or "McCruelty" shirts the band wore in the Studio In Session program that were pixellated when it was first broadcast 😅

A bit of an unfortunate association.

It's a very nice shirt though, the one Lil Yachty is wearing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom