Life or death question...

kellytakeabow

Not really.

But I really do have a question. I'm trying to decide what ONE song by the Moz I will be playing at my wedding. I need some suggestions, because I just can't choose. I don't want one that's too depressing nor too controversial. Will Never Marry would be funny...but no.

Now my heart is full.

I've changed my plea to guilty. :p oh wait...the end doesn't work. I was thinking that freedoms a waste because you're married, but he says he has no one and that wouldn't make sense on the dance floor to the grammas and humorless people.

Last edited:
Piss everyone off and use The Operation. They'd be all looking at each other thinking WTH? during the intro. Lol.

At last I am born would be pretty awesome. You could choreograph that dance. :D

Go with my first suggestion. There's more marriage songs in the Smiths catalog.

"Interlude."
I know it's not BY Moz, but I've always thought it such a moving, beautiful love song.

Well as he's always been very vocally opposed to marriage, in song and in speech, you should see the irony in playing any of his songs as the soundtrack to your wedding.

But if I had to pick one I'd say Sweetie Pie or I'd Love To.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i wonder
sweetie pie
there is a light (obvs)
happy lovers re-united
now my heart is full
i'd love to

"Ask" it's a catchy danceable one (especialy the demo on youtube) People are going to be getting drunk and not really have an ear out for the lyrics
"The boy with a thorn in his side"
"There is a light"
"Hand in glove"

As a joke:
"First of the gang to die"

Ammunition

Back
Top Bottom