Morrissey Central "LIFE IS A PIGSTY STREET (ITV)" (June 11, 2021)

I have very famous friends who are despondent at not being to get tickets for this festival. But its ok, tbey'll go straight to Goldenvoice and demand them,

Ahem...:blushing:

streetnina.JPG

LIAP ("Strange Unexpected" thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

With someone clearly at a loose end, they could have mentioned how quickly Cruel World tickets sold out, but we get Corrie instead.
FWD.

Have not watched this for some time but the female character looks like she could do with a day off the crack pipe. If I ever need glasses they would be modelled on Deirdre Barlows.Is she still in it? Who knows.....

Have not watched this for some time but the female character looks like she could do with a day off the crack pipe. If I ever need glasses they would be modelled on Deirdre Barlows.Is she still in it? Who knows.....
The female character (Nina) is in mourning after the recent murder of her bf (Seb), hence the reasons she looks like :poop:...in the scene she's upset & angry at the fact that she has also been denied attendance at the funeral.
No, Deirdre (Anne Kirkbride) is no longer in the soap as she sadly died in 2015.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom