Life is a Pigsty --> How Soon is Now?

Sal Kramer

Can anyone recommend a show available for download that has a very good version of Moz palying "Life is a Pig Sty" going into "HSIN" with the "Auld Lang Syne" keyboard bit? Thanks!

Re: Life is a Pig Sty --> How Soon is Now?

Hi Sal,

not quite what you asked for, but my favourite version with the intro you are describing can be found on the boot of The Palms, Las Vegas, USA 9th June 2007. It's preceeded by "I've Changed My Plea To Guilty", and is rather nice. Sound quality is quite good too.

Hope this info is useful.

the glasgow secc show, has the most beautiful version round there

actually this is from Berlin.. BUT... it is homemade... i also loved the combo of pigsty>hsin? and there were not any soundboards of it so i made it myself from the Berlin show where he did play them both but not together... it is pretty dang flawless though... if i do say so myself.. and i did.. :p

actually this is from Berlin.. BUT... it is homemade... i also loved the combo of pigsty>hsin? and there were not any soundboards of it so i made it myself from the Berlin show where he did play them both but not together... it is pretty dang flawless though... if i do say so myself.. and i did.. :p

small small small

Can anyone recommend a show available for download that has a very good version of Moz palying "Life is a Pig Sty" going into "HSIN" with the "Auld Lang Syne" keyboard bit? Thanks!

there's a very nice one on the recording for the 10-27-07 Hammerstein show in NYC. Pigsty goes directly into HSIN? with Auld Lang Syne very nicely.

by far my favorite

not exactly soundboard but it's a very VERY nice recording, i think. i took it from Drifter's site

Back
Top Bottom