Liam Gallagher 'Tweet's' Moz

Anger is always a weak replacement for brains and facts and thanks for letting me know that you were indeed abused as a kid as well which would explain your defence of the abused two.
Please, stop spreading lies on the internet about people you don’t know a thing about. What a despicable...thing you are.

And like I said, please provide PROOF for the things you say. Like I did.

Please, stop spreading lies on the internet about people you don’t know a thing about. What a despicable...thing you are.

Ignore him Gregor, he’s just an anus with a keyboard. Noel has referenced being beaten by his dad but I have no idea why keyboard warrior anus would want to make fun of the fact, maybe he is also an abuse victim?

Ignore him Gregor, he’s just an anus with a keyboard. Noel has referenced being beaten by his dad but I have no idea why keyboard warrior anus would want to make fun of the fact, maybe he is also an abuse victim?
Loudmouthed retards really gets under my skin. But yeah, there’s no denying the fact that NG got beat up by his dad. It’s just the stuff Keyboard Anus Warrior said about the Gallaghers being City fans b/c their dad supported United that irked me. Just a weird lie to tell.
Oh well. Happy New Years, mate!

Fabricated lies like your ones that were changed into something else long after the truth was told has no need to be answered. Gallaghers turned you into a enabler and you are supporting the work of their dad the United fan.

Loudmouthed retards really gets under my skin. But yeah, there’s no denying the fact that NG got beat up by his dad. It’s just the stuff Keyboard Anus Warrior said about the Gallaghers being City fans b/c their dad supported United that irked me. Just a weird lie to tell.
Oh well. Happy New Years, mate!

And now you both admit it!

It takes time to accept things and I give you time to fully accept the fact that their United supporting dad beat them up and left their mother who worked at a cookie factory to support her two kids.

Reality is never pretty, is it?

It takes time to accept things and I give you time to fully accept the fact that their United supporting dad beat them up and left their mother who worked at a cookie factory to support her two kids.

What the f*** are you on about. Noel talked about his abusive father back in 2015, have you only just found out about it and think you're a clever dick or something? By the way you have been banned before, is that why you are posting as an anon Mr Anus?

I always left proof until I realised you snowflakes are facts resistance and you have to be to be able to survive in a brutal world never agreeing with your views.

You were banned for talking bollocks not long ago under the name - Mats Anton Berg

You were banned for talking bollocks not long ago under the name - Mats Anton Berg

You made me sing!

"It was all surface but no feeling"

Anthon Berg is delicious xmas chocolates nuffink more.

Really? Well you should be on The Voice or something and you could discover all these people on the street that don't have a soundcloud. Are they too ethereal for the sounds to be recorded? Only you can see and hear them? Otherwise I really think you could be like the next Paula Abdul or Simon Cowell and make all these people into big stars and push Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran off the charts and right into the trash where they belong. :thumb:

:crazy:

sorry, I have no idea what you're taking about.

What the f*** are you on about. Noel talked about his abusive father back in 2015, have you only just found out about it and think you're a clever dick or something? By the way you have been banned before, is that why you are posting as an anon Mr Anus?

I have known about it since their breakthrough in the 90's when they first talked about their dad.

Wrong again. She worked as a lunch lady at Liam’s school. Look it up.

I don’t know what your problem or ailment is, but I do hope you get banned from here once more, because you have quickly become the most bothersome c*** of this entire place. You even outshine Benny.

I don’t know what your problem or ailment is, but I do hope you get banned from here once more, because you have quickly become the most bothersome c*** of this entire place. You even outshine Benny.

Happy new year Gregor, guess what, in 2018 UBANus is still an anon prick lol.

Happy new year Gregor, guess what, in 2018 UBANus is still an anon prick lol.
Happy new year, mate. Hope it’s a good one...

They drove them around in a car in a documentary when they pointed at the cookie factory she worked at. I doubt she was able to live off just one job though. I bet she got the sack just most City people.

You young ones were not born when they were in their prime and on tv and in papers regularly. Snowflakes the pair of ya.

They drove them around in a car in a documentary when they pointed at the cookie factory she worked at. I doubt she was able to live off just one job though. I bet she got the sack just most City people.

You young ones were not born when they were in their prime and on tv and in papers regularly. Snowflakes the pair of ya.

Their mother got cakes for free to take home to the boys and they could still sing the song used in the commercial for those cookies.

Thing is that as time passes the more you get people who think they know them and what their lives were like. This is the very trigger behind creating myths. Some of us were there when it happened cause we're old enough.

Their entire lives were built on hate and rivalry which is always the case for abused people. No wonder they find the best boxers with the same type of background.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom