Liam Gallagher 'Tweet's' Moz

QQQ is Gerrit!

Oh there is truth alright but not as trendy today with these curling generations molding the world as it suits them. Truth is like spelling, only one can be right.

But you are more modern than me not believing in truth and have fun with your chaos, maybe it even keeps you warm at night?
You think that chaos is a more companionable bedtime partner than believing there's a truth out there and what's more, you know what it is?

Not sure who wears the masks but what I will say is that I've met Liam Gallagher many times and what I can also say is that he is actually very very nice but also very very shy. However once he walks out the front door of wherever he is domiciled he instantly turns into 'Oasis Man' and his swagger expands beyond all proportion. It's quite something to witness. Definitely two people though, that Liam. As you were.

Than you perfectly understand Liam needs to wear his mask at certain occasions cause when you are completely and always “yourself” it is with all the pro’s and con’s of that.

So vulnerabilities and so-called weaknesses are exposed too.
Selfawarness in combination with the world, the surroundings and people around you.

I believe I can relate to that and I believe you when you say he is kind and nice. I wouldn’t blame anyone for that.
I wouldn’t call Liam a village idiot as such as you described his behaviour.

The village idiot escapes from the social codes everybody believes are inescapable. I am not promoting everybody should become a village idiot. :rolleyes:

Than you perfectly understand Liam needs to wear his mask at certain occasions cause when you are completely and always “yourself” it is with all the pro’s and con’s of that.

So vulnerabilities and so-called weaknesses are exposed too.
Selfawarness in combination with the world, the surroundings and people around you.

I believe I can relate to that and I believe you when you say he is kind and nice. I wouldn’t blame anyone for that.
I wouldn’t call Liam a village idiot as such as you described his behaviour.

The village idiot escapes from the social codes everybody believes are inescapable. I am not promoting everybody should become a village idiot. :rolleyes:

Yes to watch it almost seemed like a warrior holding up their shield or Superman putting on his cape, Liam clearly felt a degree of protection being 'Oasis Man' and seemed very much his coping mechanism. During my 'lost London' years I worked in a variety of 5 star hotels and met many famous faces along the way and I've never seen anyone transform from the private to public like Liam did. I'll stress again though, I found the private Liam to be a very very nice bloke. The only time we found him to be a bit of a handful was when he'd consumed a skinful and insisted on playing air guitar in the hotel bar :guitar::guitar::lbf::lbf:

Ah but what is truth? Is it actually a thing at all. I tend to doubt the existence an objective truth. How do you measure it? Who should measure it?
And what or who is 'Gerrit'?

Truth is a question mark.
“Objective” deserves a double question mark.
Maybe until very recently there was something like a scientific state of things, that could change at every possible moment due to new scientific insights. I doubt it is the only and all consisting truth. It is always subject to change.

And in this age and time of fake news and alternative facts and even great scientific insights can change, I became sceptical about any truth.

But even when sceptical (which is considered to be a necessary condition to acquire scientific knowledge) it is possible to experience other sensations for the mind, as long as you don’t consider them “truth”.

You think that chaos is a more companionable bedtime partner than believing there's a truth out there and what's more, you know what it is?

HA!

Now you are trying to be too clever for your own good and is making no sense at all. Chaos and anarchy is the most stupid wish mankind ever had cause it never works for anyone. It is truly the dream of the people who are completely empty on the inside.

It is even more stupid than any kind of religion. Chaos lives next to God some say but sadly for them none of them exist. They are the wishes of some who are incapable of living life with rules and regulations on this planet.

I wish we could stop the planet from spinning and allow those people to get off and chances are they have the same wish.

Yes to watch it almost seemed like a warrior holding up their shield or Superman putting on his cape, Liam clearly felt a degree of protection being 'Oasis Man' and seemed very much his coping mechanism. During my 'lost London' years I worked in a variety of 5 star hotels and met many famous faces along the way and I've never seen anyone transform from the private to public like Liam did. I'll stress again though, I found the private Liam to be a very very nice bloke. The only time we found him to be a bit of a handful was when he'd consumed a skinful and insisted on playing air guitar in the hotel bar :guitar::guitar::lbf::lbf:

Like I said before he is the victim of abuse and such victims always put up a facade and create another personality. Sexually abused women should hate sex but they are all online looking for men to use and abuse them more.

That was the sad experience I had when online chatting to loads of women and I only managed to make one change her life and she did. Not only because of me but I think she realised the crazy decisions she made like having sex with taxi drivers in their cars at 6 in the morning and all the risks that comes with it.

The weakest people always came across as being tough.

HA!

Now you are trying to be too clever for your own good and is making no sense at all. Chaos and anarchy is the most stupid wish mankind ever had cause it never works for anyone. It is truly the dream of the people who are completely empty on the inside.

It is even more stupid than any kind of religion. Chaos lives next to God some say but sadly for them none of them exist. They are the wishes of some who are incapable of living life with rules and regulations on this planet.

I wish we could stop the planet from spinning and allow those people to get off and chances are they have the same wish.
Ah, truth and God. I understand your need to believe in order and indeed even envy you. It's a shame to see you make the error of equating anarchy with chaos. A common mistake.
Urbs, if there is a truth it is the need for tolerance of views that do not accord with one's own. I'm OK with yours.

Truth is a question mark.
“Objective” deserves a double question mark.
Maybe until very recently there was something like a scientific state of things, that could change at every possible moment due to new scientific insights. I doubt it is the only and all consisting truth. It is always subject to change.

And in this age and time of fake news and alternative facts and even great scientific insights can change, I became sceptical about any truth.

But even when sceptical (which is considered to be a necessary condition to acquire scientific knowledge) it is possible to experience other sensations for the mind, as long as you don’t consider them “truth”.
Well put QQQ.

Certainly is and just one of the albums he was involved in has sold more copies than the entire combined Smiths/Morrissey output

LOL, even Morrissey-Solo doesn't have people dull enough to believe that. Maybe shoot for something a bit more realistic next time!

What too few people know is that the Gallagher brothers only became City fans cause their drunk and abusive father supported United. It was their revenge on him and I'd hate to follow a club out of such a reason.

To fall in love or getting obsessed with a football club must always be based on personal experiences not having to do with other people. People who pick a side just to be different from someone else will never become a proper fan.

I have seen loads of people like that in my life. Most of them were kids at school who hated classmates into a certain club. As time passed those people just felt a need to support a club that is a rival to the one those classmates they hated supported.

This explains the social media fans, football hipsters, who for a lack of a real life only uses the internet to celebrate, not when their own side wins something, but when their rival loses. I've never understood such people who let other peoples failure come before their own sides success.

Every time United win, and we know they have done that a lot over the centuries, those two Gallagher boys feel that in their spanked bottoms that is forever the imprinted pain in their flesh and soul.

City will never ever go past United and be better than them and maybe they will never ever win the Champions League no matter how much money they spend. Arsenal is the perfect example cause they tried and tried and never won the CL, just lost a final, and then Chelsea became the first London side to win the greatest trophy of them all.

When you are beaten by your parent your life ends up being all about drugs and disgrace and hate but never ever about love for anyone including a football club. That is something they use to compensate for their failed childhood and a life spent with shameful drug use never having anything nice to say about anyone cause they are bitter and twisted and not in control of their own life and feelings cause that is what happens to people who were abused and that remains forever.

They have the Gallaghers in the Guv'nors, City are a massive club!
This is just plain untrue. Noel has in numerous interviews proclaimed that he became a City fan because his father used to take him to games as a kid: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2000/aug/06/newsstory.sport17

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/oasis-duo-liam-noel-gallagher-130156568.html

Get your shit straight, you tiresome gobshite of a troll. You make me miss Brummie with your shouting-nonsense-in-the-dark-rants.

Last edited:
What too few people know is that the Gallagher brothers only became City fans cause their drunk and abusive father supported United. It was their revenge on him and I'd hate to follow a club out of such a reason.

To fall in love or getting obsessed with a football club must always be based on personal experiences not having to do with other people. People who pick a side just to be different from someone else will never become a proper fan.

I have seen loads of people like that in my life. Most of them were kids at school who hated classmates into a certain club. As time passed those people just felt a need to support a club that is a rival to the one those classmates they hated supported.

This explains the social media fans, football hipsters, who for a lack of a real life only uses the internet to celebrate, not when their own side wins something, but when their rival loses. I've never understood such people who let other peoples failure come before their own sides success.

Every time United win, and we know they have done that a lot over the centuries, those two Gallagher boys feel that in their spanked bottoms that is forever the imprinted pain in their flesh and soul.

City will never ever go past United and be better than them and maybe they will never ever win the Champions League no matter how much money they spend. Arsenal is the perfect example cause they tried and tried and never won the CL, just lost a final, and then Chelsea became the first London side to win the greatest trophy of them all.

When you are beaten by your parent your life ends up being all about drugs and disgrace and hate but never ever about love for anyone including a football club. That is something they use to compensate for their failed childhood and a life spent with shameful drug use never having anything nice to say about anyone cause they are bitter and twisted and not in control of their own life and feelings cause that is what happens to people who were abused and that remains forever.

Urban you really are a thick stupid red t**t, why don't you support a local club like Malmo instead of being a sad glory hunter following manu (because they USED to win things), let me guess, you followed them just after the Liverpool era came to an end.. you need to understand that city are about to knock your Trafford luvvies off their pedestal once and for all, have a great new year, best regards, manc lad

Evidence that he is a shitty musician AND those lyrics! I mean, was he serious when he wrote that garbage?

Shitty musician and shitty lyrics or not, he wrote the lyrics to the 5th best selling UK album of all time and played to the 2nd biggest UK audience of all time, reckon Morrissey would give up both his testicles for those 2 achievements.

LOL, even Morrissey-Solo doesn't have people dull enough to believe that. Maybe shoot for something a bit more realistic next time!

(What's the story) Morning Glory sold 22.4 million copies worldwide. How many albums have the combined Smiths/Morrissey releases sold? And while we are on about sales, their first album, Definitely Maybe sold 15 million.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom