liamgallaghermorrissey (1).jpg

https://www.alternativenation.net/liam-gallagher-christmas-morrissey/

Regards,
FWD.

Oh, and before he deletes them:
20171226_072631.png

20171226_072548.png

Last edited:
i feel a little sad for Liam , he must be lonely with all that money, maybe he needs a hug.

...says the lead apologist for the most miserable, friendless, has-been sack of shit in the western world.

“As You Were” -
-Straight to #1 (UK charts)
-Outsold all other top-10 albums COMBINED in its first week.
-Gold in its first week.
-Highest single week vinyl sales in 20 years.

Keep yappin’ K-Hole. As you were, indeed.

David M kills it with class, as per...

25450238198_5d39c98862_o.jpg

;)

...says the lead apologist for the most miserable, friendless, has-been sack of shit in the western world.

“As You Were” -
-Gold in its first week.

Well, there's a reason for that, of course. I've listened to it; it's an okay album. It really is, but Low In High School is far far better. I like both of them, but neither Noel or Liam has ever released an album as good as a Morrissey album. COMBINED.

Well, there's a reason for that, of course. I've listened to it; it's an okay album. It really is, but Low In High School is far far better. I like both of them, but neither Noel or Liam has ever released an album as good as a Morrissey album. COMBINED.

Definitely Maybe is as good as anything Moz has turned out
All other Gallagher material is hit n miss.

Definitely Maybe is as good as anything Moz has turned out
All other Gallagher material is hit n miss.

Don't mind Oasis. Just don't tell Brummie!

But no, Definitely Maybe is nowhere near as good as The Smiths or Morrissey's output.

Last edited by a moderator:

Get your hearing checked Liam’s latest is miles ahead of Steven LIHS and Oasis is a slight step behind the The Smiths

Get your hearing checked Liam’s latest is miles ahead of Steven LIHS and Oasis is a slight step behind the The Smiths
Why do you have to call him Steven and not Morrissey? You can still get your point across without being rude and provocative.

Yes, trying to get in their footsteps but failed. Not commercially, but failed nonetheless.

These things are all subjective. To me, the new LG is quite nice easy listening, a bit too mainstream, and doesn't say anything about anything. One or two okay songs but mostly it's just a more produced Beady Eye. It's not bad though.

Why do you have to call him Steven and not Morrissey? You can still get your point across without being rude and provocative.

I call him Steven because that's his name and find it hard to understand how this is either rude or provocative. I'm sure Steven mother or the lawnmower parts don't call him Morrissey.

“As You Were” -
-Gold in its first week.

Will say the same as I say to the Philly fans I encounter (btw...not a compliment): stay classy

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom