let's talk about sex

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
letstalkaboutsex.jpg

ok, now that nrith is banned for a while :thumb: perhaps we can have an actual frank and non juvenile discussion about sexual matters
nothing graphic explicit though please and well, just follow my lead :straightface:
or be even less crude :o
ok, issue #1
best-condoms-1.JPG

condoms
i used these with no problem for years, but then after being with just 1 person for over 8 years and not usually using them
well, i found it real difficult to use them or enjoy myself as much without them :blushing:
i know a lot of guys say shit like that and i really hated being like that for real :mad:
then about a year ago i started doing something that only recently has really started to pay off :guitar:
basically, i started only masturbating if i was wearing a condom
now the 1st effect of this was to masturbate even more rarely(which i think is not a bad thing)
and gradually over time to feel totally comfortable with a woman and me wearing a condom
i volunteer this knowledge not in any attempt to seek attention
but to hopefully help at least 1 guy with a similar problem with using condoms
oh, and gay guys, i dont know if this will help any of you since my experience on that subject is now in the very distant past....

ps: f*** all of you who troll this thread, you are likely not getting laid at all
or just dont want other people to, shame on you!

hello.....this is far more disturbing than an unfortunate medical condition

You should pick your favorite line in there and use it as a signature tag. :thumb:

Well,Robby,at least you tried to start a serious sex chat before the giggling
began :(

Agree with you that after not using condoms for a while then trying to use them again: it's crap ! No matter what people say about "no loss of feeling" etc. We know that's totally untrue. Condoms and penetrative sex is pretty much a no no for me:get little or no pleasure.

I do like your masturbating with condom idea but then why spoil a good wank too?

Yet again.....:mad: Solo has made me nearly choke to death on my toast and marmite.

Sheesh Robby there is such a thing as less is more when it comes to talking about wanking.:blushing:

(loving the old girl with a funny chin though..)

Yet again.....:mad: Solo has made me nearly choke to death on my toast and marmite.

Sheesh Robby there is such a thing as less is more when it comes to talking about wanking.:blushing:

(loving the old girl with a funny chin though..)

Might be best for to divert your eyes when you see a thread entitled,
"let's talk about sex".
Wouldn't want a death due to Marmite vomiting,would we now?
:)

It's really embarrassing when people talk about their sexual prowess on a forum. Just in the same way as it is embarrassing when people talk far too much about how they do drugs and drink alcohol etc.

let me be clear about something, if there is 1 thing i have learned in my over 20 years as a morrissey fan which includes going to many concerts, moz related clubs, parties, friendship with other mozzers & whatnot
it is that most moz fans are far more sexually f***ed up than any group of people i feel any association or kinship to
and it is really embarrassing to me, less embarrassing online than in rl
but still, just reading the kind of shit a lot of you say makes me feel so sorry for a lot of you
many of you just dont f*** at all, or very little
and you f*** a lot fewer people than normal people
sure, some of this can be attributed to being more 'loyal' partners
but my experience is that mozzers tend to stay with somebody more out of an unhealthy fear of being alone than being such 'great couples'
there are exceptions of course, but very few
much fewer than with normal people
sure people like me might seem like the other extreme to the worst of you,
a deviant you might even think i am, but even normal people are 'deviants' compared to the sexual idiots that make up a vast majority of moz fans
are really so many of you that deep in denial about this?
or maybe it is just the online population suffers from it the worst
anyways, basically i fear for myself becoming more like many of you here! :eek:
for years i have struggled with PDA(public displays of affection) :blushing:
and i attribute this at least in part to too much exposure to spending a bunch of socially awkward losers like many moz fans :crazy:
your sexual myopia is somewhat contagious :sick:
i think a lot of you really dont get how different from 'normal people' you are
which is both good and bad, but here i am talking about the bad
many of you really need to examine how sexually repressed you are :tears:
then take a good deep look @ the dishonesty & lack of happiness it causes in your lives :head-smack:
i say this out of love too you know :love:, not just fear
ok, back to bed i go now :sleeping:

let me be clear about something, if there is 1 thing i have learned in my over 20 years as a morrissey fan which includes going to many concerts, moz related clubs, parties, friendship with other mozzers & whatnot
it is that most moz fans are far more sexually f***ed up than any group of people i feel any association or kinship to
and it is really embarrassing to me, less embarrassing online than in rl
but still, just reading the kind of shit a lot of you say makes me feel so sorry for a lot of you
but my experience is that mozzers tend to stay with somebody more out of an unhealthy fear of being alone than being such 'great couples'
a deviant you might even think i am, but even normal people are 'deviants' compared to the sexual idiots that make up a vast majority of moz fans
and i attribute this at least in part to too much exposure to spending a bunch of socially awkward losers like many moz fans :crazy:
your sexual myopia is somewhat contagious :sick:
i think a lot of you really dont get how different from 'normal people' you are
which is both good and bad, but here i am talking about the bad
many of you really need to examine how sexually repressed you are :tears:
then take a good deep look @ the dishonesty & lack of happiness it causes in your lives :head-smack:
i say this out of love too you know :love:, not just fear
ok, back to bed i go now :sleeping:

He's got a point,you know.
Enjoy the condom wanking,Robster !

You should pick your favorite line in there and use it as a signature tag. :thumb:

hehehehe...where would I even begin? I've got a month's worth from last night alone.

It's really embarrassing when people talk about their sexual prowess on a forum. Just in the same way as it is embarrassing when people talk far too much about how they do drugs and drink alcohol etc.

I agree

let me be clear about something.......

You used a lot of smileys, but you weren't real clear.
Maybe I just lost interest.

To quote Woody Allen: Those who can't do, teach (and those who can't teach, teach gym. From Annie Hall, greatest movie ever. :sweet:)

I really enjoy sex, no question, I just prefer to keep the details between me and my partner. And just for the record I don't like condoms. :blushing:

Robbie is so desperate to make sure we all know he has lots of sexual activity that maybe he is compensating for something?

thanks Robby, now everytime I see the title of this thread, I'm gonna start singin this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Spookily you are very correct about all the above.:eek:

To quote Woody Allen: Those who can't do, teach (and those who can't teach, teach gym. From Annie Hall, greatest movie ever. :sweet:)
i wanna teach gym actually :thumb:

I really enjoy sex, no question, I just prefer to keep the details between me and my partner. And just for the record I don't like condoms. :blushing:
see!

Robbie is so desperate to make sure we all know he has lots of sexual activity that maybe he is compensating for something?
i do not have a lot of sexual activity in my opinion, but it is more than 0
maybe to someone like you more than 0 seems like a lot, thats all aids boy :p

thanks Robby, now everytime I see the title of this thread, I'm gonna start singin this...
i almost put the vidie in the 1st post of thread :)

Spookily you are very correct about all the above.:eek:
i know, its weird man, i think it was like one of my best posts ever...

OMG were you the boy who called Sue a couple of years ago with that same problem? to which she said you should masturbate with a condom only? how fantastic :')

I think it's a good thing. Condoms are friends.

Ok now, lets hold hands and bond together!

Tags
atm! cyborg i have iphone robby = love robby rulz robby wanks it robmakesmepuke so sexy stick it in! support condoms tmi @ omgir vomit@robby where bklyn at?
Back
Top Bottom