Let's talk about feet.

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
Are your feet soft, smellygood and pedicured or do you have gnarly, calloused gargoyle claws?

What does your Foot Hygiene Regimen entail?

(Every time I see Morrissey's feet I note that they are exceptionally nice looking for Man Feet.)

Feet are gross. I don't want to look at them, be exposed to them, or talk about them. Flip flops make me gag.

I say this not to be rude, but because it's sort of relevant. It's not as well-developed as a phobia, but they do squick me out.

However, I manage to keep mine in sandal-wearing condition year round. This is so I don't mind looking at them so much. :o Light coral pink polish, slightly sparkly. It's my only concession to stereotypical girlieness.

Oh, and also: how do you manage to see Morrissey's feet? You have a secret? ;)

Feet are gross. I don't want to look at them, be exposed to them, or talk about them. Flip flops make me gag.

I say this not to be rude, but because it's sort of relevant. It's not as well-developed as a phobia, but they do squick me out.

However, I manage to keep mine in sandal-wearing condition year round. This is so I don't mind looking at them so much. :o Light coral pink polish, slightly sparkly. It's my only concession to stereotypical girlieness.

Oh, and also: how do you manage to see Morrissey's feet? You have a secret? ;)

I am his podiatrist!

OK, that's not true. No, it's just that we've seen his feet in photos. *thinks* There's one of him on his bed... Um... Two of him by a pool. Isn't there one of him standing in his living room too? Or is that not a footie pic? I can't recall. Most recently there's the 7-inch photo. He just has nice feet. Man Feet usually horrify me. His are cute.

Yeah, most feet gross me out too. Some don't. It's all about keeping them nice. Most people don't bother.

And, yes, we agree on flip-flops. They bring everyone down a notch, imo.

I agree. I also hate feet. Feet are ugly. There is nothing cute about feet at all.

True story, I sometimes sell 'well worn' shoes on ebay, because there is a big market for them from guys that have foot fetishes. :sick: I've sold completely worn out, trashed, smelly, ready for the trash high heels in the range of $100 - $150. Hey whatever floats your boat I guess.

I agree. I also hate feet. Feet are ugly. There is nothing cute about feet at all.

True story, I sometimes sell 'well worn' shoes on ebay, because there is a big market for them from guys that have foot fetishes. :sick: I've sold completely worn out, trashed, smelly, ready for the trash high heels in the range of $100 - $150. Hey whatever floats your boat I guess.

Wow. Good to know.

I loathe my feet :sick:

I loathe my feet :sick:

Me too. Mine are off the scale in width at the toes, and exceptionally narrow at the heel, making them look like 30 60 set squares.
On both little toes, the nail is tiny and grows UPWARDS, but it often splits in two and falls off. :sick: Both little toes also have the skin on the outer side gone because of some blisters.

I have small feet...size 4...and they are quite nice as feet go...I do take care of them...especially now flip-flop season is now nearly upon us...you should never neglect your tootsies! I have a footspa!! :thumb:

My husband has huge (size 11) flat feet and really long toes which are pretty gross! :sick:

Love Alma xxx

Mr Reallymatters is the same! ;)

I have a complaint about my kids feet too...they grow far too bloody fast! I ought to get shares in Clarks! :rolleyes:

Love Alma xxx

....tell me about it alma! My lad is 10 in two months' time.. and fast growing out of this size 5's :squiffy:

I'm just praying that he does not take a size 10 for too long - he's been eying up my vintage trainer collection lately! :tears:

My husband has huge (size 11) flat feet and really long toes which are pretty gross! :sick:

11 isn't huge! :confused:

Although my size 11s were big enough that I had to have them confiscated when I went bowling with Corrissey and Pregs--apparently anyone with 10s or bigger had to give them to the clerk to ensure that the bowling shoes wouldn't be stolen. :rolleyes:

....tell me about it alma! My lad is 10 in two months' time.. and fast growing out of this size 5's :squiffy:

I'm just praying that he does not take a size 10 for too long - he's been eying up my vintage trainer collection lately! :tears:

Both mine need new school shoes...both had new ones last half-term! I think I may bind their feet! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Tags
cheesy thread footjobs toe sucking ftw
Back
Top Bottom