Let's see how many pages we can make this thread

Re: Let's see how many pages we can make this thread.

the f***er is a bad bad man, you know it, now if he went 'missing' ;)
and dave chappele replaced him, then that would be cool :guitar:

21!
Nope!

have I ever told you all my favorite R. Kelly song?

You remind me of something
I just can't think of what it is

You remind me of my jeep, I wanna ride it
Something like my sound, I wanna pump it
Girl you look just like my cars, I wanna wax it
And something like my bank account
I wanna spend it, baby

It's something about your love that's got me going crazy
Baby, you know I want you real bad
And girl I really like your freaky style
How can I be down with you?
So get a little closer to my ride
I wanna get to know you lady
And hip me up on how to get inside you
Listen, pretty baby

[2] - I wanna roll it, roll it, roll it, roll it
Is all I wanna do for you baby
Girl, it's something kind of sexy
Goin' on about you babe

Now I would like to take you on a ride tonight
Girl, you know we'll have so much fun
And give you everything your body needs
Satisfaction guaranteed
So pull up to my bumper and let the system sound
Girl, I bet cha' I can drive you crazy
And let me be the one to drop you off
Babe, listen to me

Don't be alone, don't be alone
I'm comin' through your door
Turn off the lights, turn off the lights, baby
It's something about this moment

eloquence, beauty, suavity, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

have I ever told you all my favorite R. Kelly song?

You remind me of something
I just can't think of what it is

You remind me of my jeep, I wanna ride it
Something like my sound, I wanna pump it
Girl you look just like my cars, I wanna wax it
And something like my bank account
I wanna spend it, baby

It's something about your love that's got me going crazy
Baby, you know I want you real bad
And girl I really like your freaky style
How can I be down with you?
So get a little closer to my ride
I wanna get to know you lady
And hip me up on how to get inside you
Listen, pretty baby

[2] - I wanna roll it, roll it, roll it, roll it
Is all I wanna do for you baby
Girl, it's something kind of sexy
Goin' on about you babe

Now I would like to take you on a ride tonight
Girl, you know we'll have so much fun
And give you everything your body needs
Satisfaction guaranteed
So pull up to my bumper and let the system sound
Girl, I bet cha' I can drive you crazy
And let me be the one to drop you off
Babe, listen to me

Don't be alone, don't be alone
I'm comin' through your door
Turn off the lights, turn off the lights, baby
It's something about this moment

eloquence, beauty, suavity, etc.

^ Ooooooh that makes me want to get my groove on...
Obama%20dancing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

3504aog.jpg

this is best thread evaaar
but needs more posts.

Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'.

Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'. Ben budd should be as banned as 'when i last spoke to carol'.

When last iiiiiiiiiii spoke to ben budd, i said/....

you're a dick.

"Love In Da Club" by Usher might be one of the greatest songs ever!

Tags
ban ben ban ben budd cg killed it again get yr cunt out it's britney bitch lit wank more beaver shots plz my feet taste funny real talk robby = douchebag robby saved the thread tit wank
Back
Top Bottom