Let's see a show of hands

mozmal

Beastly Little Parasite
Having uploaded lots of videos/bootlegs in the past, the amount of feedback has usually been rubbish. So this time I'm doing it reverse, let me know if you want to see more videos like this from York and Grimsby. I shall then upload to Youtube and make available for download.

Here is a clip of There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, from the York gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since some years , your videos were always very good, really appreciated and welcomed.
So the next ones should be.
For the past ones and the future ones, thanks again for your works.

Mal

You are dead right. We upload stuff on this site some very RARE stuff over the years. 500 downloads 7 thank yous:confused: Its why I gave up. I now have a life but there are still some great uploaders out there and you and FWD and drifter in the good old days are still doing it and it is VERY APPRECIATED

all my best

cossy

I would like to thank all of the people who take the time and effort to upload some excellent material , and as Cossy says it is very appreciated .

Mal

You are dead right. We upload stuff on this site some very RARE stuff over the years. 500 downloads 7 thank yous:confused: Its why I gave up. I now have a life but there are still some great uploaders out there and you and FWD and drifter in the good old days are still doing it and it is VERY APPRECIATED

all my best

cossy

There is a 'thank you' plug in I can add to the site where posts can be 'thanked' by members. I'll look into installing that now that things are somewhat stable on the site.

There is a 'thank you' plug in I can add to the site where posts can be 'thanked' by members. I'll look into installing that now that things are somewhat stable on the site.

Thank you David T. My days of sharing are over. 2005/06 I uploaded rare stuff most days but they are no longer rare now :)

Mal

Great idea, thanks for doing this

These are some very wonderful videos. Thank you for uploading them, sir. I'm truly amazed at the picture and sound quality you were able to get...I just wish the audience had been a little more considerate to the people who bootleg. :p

So Mozmal, I always really wanted to discover your beautiful videos. The sample were above all what we have seen so far of this tour
Please, release your videos. People who cannot go to a show this year still need your work !
Thanks !

Mozmal, even though I didn't watch the above videos I thank you for your efforts......but you've been here long enough to know this is not the place to go seeking thanks or praise...its a sad fact but its true.

if just a small amount of people thank you for what you've posted, just know that we all appreciate it!

Mozmal, even though I didn't watch the above videos I thank you for your efforts......but you've been here long enough to know this is not the place to go seeking thanks or praise...its a sad fact but its true.

if just a small amount of people thank you for what you've posted, just know that we all appreciate it!

Thanks, and you're right, it is a sad fact. I'll consider posting them in full.

Mal

I posted this thread back in the day and then lost everything when my harddrive became corrupted. Do you still have any on your rapidshare account?

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...-rare-all-brilliant?highlight=rare+interviews

Stupidly used sendspace which only held everything for a month instead of megaupload.

cossy

Cossy

I've not kept up the subs on my Rapidshare account, so it's almost empty, but I have a vast collection which you're welcome to have. I shall sort something out.

Mal

This place is full of people who take and don't give.

It's always been that way.

A small handful of people share the goods with a large lump of people who take (and can't be bothered to say thanks).

I'll repeat what other people have said.

Your efforts and sharing are definitely appreciated. And, apparently, it's unreasonable to expect thanks from most of the people here.

Thanks Mal it wont be everything on that list but some of the interviews. I will PM during the week.

Cheers Pal

cossy

Having uploaded lots of videos/bootlegs in the past, the amount of feedback has usually been rubbish. So this time I'm doing it reverse, let me know if you want to see more videos like this from York and Grimsby. I shall then upload to Youtube and make available for download.

Here is a clip of There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, from the York gig.

of course we want to see them ALL, (please) you get the best vids x

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom