"Let's scare kewpie to death"

LOL!!! Amazing!

Ha, horror films don't scare me at all.

In 70s Japan we had freedom of watching all sorts of stuff on TV.

I'm not a faint hearted and can fight against the entire world by myself.

Last edited:
Fancy some tongue action, Kewpie ?

mark-e-smith-3.gif

Epic faliure

Haha, what a cute baby. :p

No one will be able to scare me anyway.

Re: Epic faliure

^Mwhahahaha

Re: Epic faliure

willieneslsonhands.gif

I'm not a faint hearted and can fight against the entire world by myself.

you need to use that as a signature, kewpie.

you see, kewpee - by gathering all your dissenters in one place, you are having a message that you've abused your powers for too long now - perhaps even davidt himself will take notice, and force you firsthand, to curb your tyrannical ways, else I intuit this will be just the beginning of a slow insidious movement to remove you from power. that's right - you'll have a lesson of it...

by the way, the inspiration for the name of your thread is a variation on the title of the 70s psychological horror movie, "let's scare jessica to death" and I have more in store for the likes of you...

thanks for understanding.

you see, kewpee - by gathering all your dissenters in one place, you are having a message that you've abused your powers for too long now - perhaps even davidt himself will take notice, and force you firsthand, to curb your tyrannical ways, else I intuit this will be just the beginning of a slow insidious movement to remove you from power. that's right - you'll have a lesson of it...

by the way, the inspiration for the name of your thread is a variation on the title of the 70s psychological horror movie, "let's scare jessica to death" and I have more in store for the likes of you...

thanks for understanding.

Uhhhhh What?

hugo-reyes-hurley.jpg

scary-dude.jpg

Tags
meltdown pathetic popcorn smiley tags? teethgoddess trainwreck
Back
Top Bottom