"Let Me Kiss You" orange vinyl

Mikael gave an informed and detailed reply whereas you just posted an image saying "it's faaaaaaaakkkkkkkeeeeeee". Both are true but I know which reply holds more weight within those who frequent collector's corner.

Welcome back Mikael, Long time no see, hope all is well.

Dave

Mikael pointed out that the seller has sold the same bootleg items before...something that the OP could and should have easily done. I gave a correct answer...I wasn't aware that I had to hold everyone's hand and walk them through the detective process in order for it to be considered valid by the masses. Clearly my mistake.

I knew this would happen.
The trolls are invading the collectors threads.
Now we just need the other 2 or 3 to follow and this place will turn into a collection of memes and gifs.

I knew this would happen.
The trolls are invading the collectors threads.
Now we just need the other 2 or 3 to follow and this place will turn into a collection of memes and gifs.

Boo hoo. Clearly this "troll" knows more about Morrissey and Smiths records than you.

Boo hoo. Clearly this "troll" knows more about Morrissey and Smiths records than you.

mimimimimimimi knows more mimimimimi than you

Lolz.png

Why did you take offence? When people talk about trolls here do you immediately assume they're talking about you?

Back
Top Bottom