Morrissey Central "LET’S JUST GET THIS STRAIGHT" (November 27, 2022)

Contrary to information supplied to both Spotify and to You Tube, Morrissey is the sole lyricist for 'Rebels Without Applause', and for all of the tracks on Bonfire of Teenagers.

gettyimages-50998486-612x612_velg8a.jpg

YouTube have already adjusted them.
FWD.

Screenshot_20221127-214009.png

It's fine, but now the important thing is to know how this Moz !!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:Then the rumors start.....

To be fair I thought it was odd. I just thought it was odd how they wrote stuff.
They just lump everyone in. They basically don't give a f***, to find out who goes where. Who does what

Thank god we got that straightened out! I am sure there was a sigh of relief by Andrew Watt and the various Chili Peppas. However, I heard that Andrew Watt cannot stand that know it all Andrew Wotman guy!

I’m all about clarification and rectification.
So, with/in keeping that same spirit, I hope we will all soon receive some further enlightenment regarding this new, uh, shall we say; “modern” production and sound of/on Rebels.
And by “modern” i mean “shite.”

Oh for goodness sake.
I hope Quest are being paid a lot of money to rep Moz, because SER seems to want to kill his reputation off.

Spotify literally has a box called “report error” on the song credits component. No need for this

I'm f***ing sure Chad etc has also written to the world to advise they never wrote the words to that song.
We ain't talking I Am The Walrus or Horses
LOL

wish it was Whores In Retirement, because that's summing up the rest of this tour

I'm sure no one else wanted credit for these lyrics :rolleyes:
Really can't see the problem with the lyrics. I find them quite nice actually.
I think it's time for you to acknowledge that you can't relate to Moz anymore and just take your negativity and disagreeableness elsewhere. You are not that special

I think it's time for you to acknowledge that you can't relate to Moz anymore and just take your negativity and disagreeableness elsewhere. You are not that special
If people like these lyrics that are written at approximately a third grade level, they are allowed to. Morrissey has completely dumbed down everything he does, and has for a while.

Last edited:
Same here. Lyrics are great and so is the song!

If people like these lyrics that are written at approximately a third grade level, they are allowed to. Morrissey has completely dumbed down everything he does, and has for a while.
I get what your saying. Not sure about the 3rd grade thing, but certainly not up to early Moz/ Smiths standards.

It kind of like someone once said " Morrissey has the greatest songs title, but forgets to write the song". Love this idea of this song but needs more development. Alma Matters is a good comparison. Catch tune, great title, blah verses....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom