Legislature Passes Bill for "Gay Day" in California Schools

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
oh no you di'int!

oh, snap!

Germans dont like them either... i think most people are unimpressed with the french. France the COUNTRY is quite breathtaking and glorious and worthwhile. The people seem to be like smelly little cysts sadly :) I met very few genial frenchies. and they seem to have the same disease in Quebec for the most part.

I think the French are still bitter they lost out to the English in the quest for World Domination 250 years ago. English language and culture became the dominating force that swept across the Globe. Granted French Language and Culture is just as equally aesthetic, but history decided to take a difference course.

I remember the TV show "Sliders" had this interesting episode where the characters found themselves on a parallel earth where America had been colonized primarily by the French. The people there were arrogant and snobby, it was quite funny. On a side note, once they found themselves on a world where America was "New India" and they found people's politeness equally irritating.

I think it's just a stupid harmless stereotype that nobody takes seriously.

I love you too, but should I base my assumptions about Baltimoreans (sp?) on what I see on The Wire? :p

Coiff.

100% yes. Only meaner, dirtier and heroiny-er. and more hopeless and rude.

I like to call it "BaltiLess"

That joke wasn't funny the first few times you made it. We both know you are capable of more original humour.

Coiff.

I get a smile every time I post it though.

France's people seem a bit snobbish. Maybe not in the rural areas but definitely in Paris. And from what I gather Parisians hate most of the other people in the world pretty much evenly.

Do not forget the French Canadians- they hate everyone.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. There are undoubtedly rude French people, but in my experience Londoners are far more obnoxious than Parisians. It's a shame you came into contact with the bad eggs!

I love you too, but should I base my assumptions about Baltimoreans (sp?) on what I see on The Wire? :p

Coiff.

Actually... in some parts of Baltimore, what you see on the Wire would be pretty accurate.

I get a smile every time I post it though.

Buzzetta considers it a crime of the highest order to criticise the US military, but he doesn't mind belittling and disrespecting the thousands of French soldiers supporting the American war in Afghanistan. France is NATO's third biggest military contributor.

Will Buzzetta's heinous double standards threaten his campaign? I'll leave that for the voters to decide.

Coiff.

Buzzetta considers it a crime of the highest order to criticise the US military, but he doesn't mind belittling and disrespecting the thousands of French soldiers supporting the American war in Afghanistan. France is NATO's third biggest military contributor.

Will Buzzetta's heinous double standards threaten his campaign? I'll leave that for the voters to decide.

Coiff.

I don't think anyone actually dislikes French people. It's just something to joke about that gives Americans and English people a common bond.

I don't think anyone actually dislikes French people. It's just something to joke about that gives Americans and English people a common bond.

lololololol

Kind of old news but

"SACRAMENTO (AP) ― Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has vetoed a bill that would have made the birthday of gay San Francisco political icon Harvey Milk a statewide "day of significance."

In his veto message issued Tuesday, the governor said that while he respected the measure's intent, he thinks Milk's "contributions should continue to be recognized at the local level by those who were most impacted by his contributions."

http://cbs5.com/politics/harvey.milk.bill.2.829771.html

Tags
boring fundie trolling
Back
Top Bottom