Legislature Passes Bill for "Gay Day" in California Schools

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
haha oh yes,i did forget.
yeah ,very romantic tale
she married another settler though, didnt she?
she had puritan fever.

She Married John Rolfe (as she did in Real life) and went to England in Pocahontas II:Journey To A New World.

Pocahontas III: Death On The Voyage Home is currently in developmental hell.

Last edited:
haha oh yes,i did forget.
yeah ,very romantic tale
she married another settler though, didnt she?
she had puritan fever.

John Rolfe I believe...

Italians in England? The Mafia has made it's way there too? :D

There is no such thing as the mafia. All a wives tale to keep good little italian boys scared enough to stay in line.

Italians in England? The Mafia has made it's way there too? :D

Where I live, there's so many Italians, they could just take over! When I was a kid my cheeks were red raw from them being pulled by all the old ladies...I still have flashbacks

There is no such thing as the mafia. All a wives tale to keep good little italian boys scared enough to stay in line.

Apparently Hell isn't enough of a scare?

They used to have Pocahontas ride the Canoes at Disneyland. Until someone became upset because she is from a different tribe than the ones the Canoes were made to represent.

Not only that, Disney is having a difficult time with their latest "Princess" film. Among other things African American activists objected to the title "The Frog Princess" (even though that's the name of the fairy tale) so it has been retitled "The Princess And The Frog".

Of course I say they should just give a big f*** you to the "activists" and "political correct idiots" and simply release "Song of the South."

Where I live, there's so many Italians, they could just take over! When I was a kid my cheeks were red raw from them being pulled by all the old ladies...I still have flashbacks

So much for the stories of Pakistanis taking over England.

Of course I say they should just give a big f*** you to the "activists" and "political correct idiots" and simply release "Song of the South."

Song Of The South is Historically accurate and there is nothing inherently racist about it. We would be lying to our children if we told them that American life was otherwise.

Well, that's not even real football!:p
oh no you di'int!
The British also invented Retreat.
oh, snap!
Americans and Brits both find The French equally arrogant and equally annoying.

Germans dont like them either... i think most people are unimpressed with the french. France the COUNTRY is quite breathtaking and glorious and worthwhile. The people seem to be like smelly little cysts sadly :) I met very few genial frenchies. and they seem to have the same disease in Quebec for the most part.

Germans dont like them either... i think most people are unimpressed with the french. France the COUNTRY is quite breathtaking and glorious and worthwhile. The people seem to be like smelly little cysts sadly :) I met very few genial frenchies. and they seem to have the same disease in Quebec for the most part.

Nobody likes their neighbours. Especially if you fought in the past.

Maybe I just don't understand America's inherent grudge against France. I've heard the jokes so many times now, there comes a point where you want to move beyond national stereotypes.

Coiff.

France's people seem a bit snobbish. Maybe not in the rural areas but definitely in Paris. And from what I gather Parisians hate most of the other people in the world pretty much evenly.

France's people seem a bit snobbish. Maybe not in the rural areas but definitely in Paris. And from what I gather Parisians hate most of the other people in the world pretty much evenly.

That's a really old stereotype, honestly. Parisians are no more snobbish than someone in London, or New York or wherever. The vast majority of Parisians I know are very open and pro-American, not the beret-wearing, aloof, coffee-shop philosophers everyone seems to believe. Those people do exist, but they are relics of the 60s, and have very little influence on public opinion.

Coiff.

That's a really old stereotype, honestly. Parisians are no more snobbish than someone in London, or New York or wherever. The vast majority of Parisians I know are very open and pro-American, not the beret-wearing, aloof, coffee-shop philosophers everyone seems to believe. Those people do exist, but they are relics of the 60s, and have very little influence on public opinion.

Coiff.

I went to Paris in 2003 and the bulk of the people there were rude and snobs. Sorry, if its a stereotype, its a damn accurate one to me. The Londoners and the New Yorkers are in general pretty cool folks, I think Baltimoreans are way worse.
I still love you though Coiff :p

I went to Paris in 2003 and the bulk of the people there were rude and snobs. Sorry, if its a stereotype, its a damn accurate one to me. The Londoners and the New Yorkers are in general pretty cool folks, I think Baltimoreans are way worse.
I still love you though Coiff :p

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. There are undoubtedly rude French people, but in my experience Londoners are far more obnoxious than Parisians. It's a shame you came into contact with the bad eggs!

I love you too, but should I base my assumptions about Baltimoreans (sp?) on what I see on The Wire? :p

Coiff.

Tags
boring fundie trolling
Back
Top Bottom