Legislature Passes Bill for "Gay Day" in California Schools

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Chica, can't we discuss something we agree on. Like Abortion?

Bwahahaha :D

I just pretended to be pro-life, for a while. Ironically, everybody bought it. Now people think I pretend I'm pro-choice. *cough*NRitH*cough*

You've discovered my secret :eek: I secretly believe that all homosexuals should be tarred and feathered and taken to an island where Iran launches a nuclear warhead to obliterate it. :rolleyes:

There is a big difference between a person who hates homosexuals and someone who respects their right to do as they please.

I could construe that as homophobia, but lucky I'm thick skinned, eh? :p

There are people who hate homosexuals but let them get on with it, because its "behind closed doors". As soon as it's public people will mumble until it goes away.
If people can't face what is out in the world (and let's leave the children out of it for a change, this has gone past that now), then maybe they should find a cave to live in...I hear the Apennines is good this time of year

Then seeing films about romantic relationship between the Prince and the Princess is as adult as seeing films about romantic relationships between two princes or two princesses, is it not? You don't let your daughter watch Disney movies, then?

I would only let my kid watch spongebob squarepants. And that is decidedly gay. :cool:

I only came on here tonight to display my love for all things egg :o

Not all of us, she didn't. She designed up to 10% of us as homosexuals.

It's like saying there shouldn't be films about little people because Nature designed us as average height people.

One of the definitions of Life is the ability to reproduce. Nature designed mammals to reproduce sexually requiring male or female. Why there are deviations to what nature originally designed, I don't know. It's not something I think about on a daily basis. I respect the right of anyone to do as they please, but I also believe that my right to teach my child about sexuality should not be infringed upon by the school system.

Chica, never said there shouldn't be films with gay people in them. I said, they shouldn't market one specifically to children. Again my opinion. Doesn't make it right or wrong, just mine.

Actually, we can't say Nature designed up to 10%, because some people say they chose to be homosexual. Are people born that way or do they chose? Is a little bit of both? I don't know. I just respect people's right to live the life they choose.

I could construe that as homophobia, but lucky I'm thick skinned, eh? :p

There are people who hate homosexuals but let them get on with it, because its "behind closed doors". As soon as it's public people will mumble until it goes away.
If people can't face what is out in the world (and let's leave the children out of it for a change, this has gone past that now), then maybe they should find a cave to live in...I hear the Apennines is good this time of year

I respect anyone who is different from me any manner. I just don't like any issue being shoved in my face (not saying this is). Just like I'm sure a minority person wouldn't like me reminding them I'm White.

One of the definitions of Life is the ability to reproduce. Nature designed mammals to reproduce sexually requiring male or female. Why there are deviations to what nature originally designed, I don't know. It's not something I think about on a daily basis. I respect the right of anyone to do as they please, but I also believe that my right to teach my child about sexuality should not be infringed upon by the school system.

Chica, never said there shouldn't be films with gay people in them. I said, they shouldn't market one specifically to children. Again my opinion. Doesn't make it right or wrong, just mine.

Actually, we can't say Nature designed up to 10%, because some people say they chose to be homosexual. Are people born that way or do they chose? Is a little bit of both? I don't know. I just respect people's right to live the life they choose.

If you don't mind films about little people being marketed to children, then you don't think only people naturally well equipped to pass on their genes should be characters in children's movies. We have long legs for a reason: to escape predators. Of course, you can say we're not threatened by predators anymore, so it's okay to show little people to children.

However, we're not dependent on heterosexual sex to reproduce either; now gay people can have children too.

So why is it so important to you (and why should it be important for your child) what nature designed us for?

technically, i think homosexual people can reproduce but its only one persons DNA from the couple... its not like you and i can make a baby with both our genes. unless there's a breakthrough I dont know about!!

technically, i think homosexual people can reproduce but its only one persons DNA from the couple... its not like you and i can make a baby with both our genes. unless there's a breakthrough I dont know about!!

Well, you could get DNA from a gay man and woman

I'm finding all this amusing, plus we are still e-friends even though we differ on whether gay day should exist. high five!:D:guitar:

As I've said before all my days are gay, so it doesn't matter much to me (I'm just a selfish bastard)

(Also: I think it's Harvey Milk Day, not Gay Day)

I can give you my egg and you can give birth to the baby, that way we could both be mothers!

Not interested in doing it the other way round :D

As I've said before all my days are gay, so it doesn't matter much to me (I'm just a selfish bastard)

(Also: I think it's Harvey Milk Day, not Gay Day)
Harvey Milk day sounds just as bad as Gay Day, lol. Harvey? I cant stop thinking about Harvey the rabbit, or Harvey Dent!

I can give you my egg and you can give birth to the baby, that way we could both be mothers!

Not interested in doing it the other way round :D

I'd be the surrogate but I would not be genetically connected to the poor little sodder that is our child :D

I'm just glad we don't have all these funnily named days over here, like "Independence Day" :rolleyes:

you're just mad England let us go :) Then again, we'd probably be dragging the pound down to nothing more than a ruble at this point.

you're just mad England let us go :) Then again, we'd probably be dragging the pound down to nothing more than a ruble at this point.

I bought Tennessee for £5 yesterday, so we're reclaiming it piece by piece!
You can keep Alabama though :D

Tags
boring fundie trolling
Back
Top Bottom