Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Morrissey's lyrics can be 'about' whatever you choose them to be. He also sang about 'getting his hands on mammary glands', but I would never use that in an argument to say he's straight.
Me neither. ...but I still use it as means of illustrating that basically everyone - regardless of their sexual persuasion - likes titties.

sorry guys, but reading this thread is like watching a neverending reaction video on youtube, only that reaction videos are a lot more informative and interesting.

@Famous when dead
is it possible to create a new thread with only the concert information, pictures and videos, and delete all the irrelevant opinionated stuff? would save us a lot of time and make it easier for future generations to find things.

@ Morrissey
thank you for a great concert, guys! you all sound and look handsome, healthy and crispy. see you in germany.

i have to visit youtube and other websites now to find concert-related footage...

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon the California Son looks so sad and lifeless when he is not playing in his home state California. Especially when he is playing in foreign lands like brittin. He has no life in his eyes, like a Great White Shark's eyes. I reckon he's gotta do what he's gotta do to get money to support the California Girl and lil' Sammy tit tossey c*** chipper curry fek inn nnn n nnn n nn n n nn nnnn nn n n it.

You do understand that actually being at a gig is different to just reading a set-list?

Maybe I will understand after the Paris gig.

Or, to put it another way, very different.

At Amber
Jim Jim Falls
Once I Saw the River Clean
The Boy With the Thorn in His Side
Love is On it's Way Out
Half a Person
I've Changed My Plea to Guilty
That Joke isn't Funny Anymore
Never Again Will I Be a Twin...

These songs have not exactly been played at every show in the past.

60 % of the songs are the same.

He sold 75% of tickets... That were available. A third of the arena wasn't even for sale. 13,000 capacity, and only around 8500 tickets for sale. 75% of that is around 6500.

When you consider that he's only doing the two UK dates, that's shocking. In 2018 he played to 125,000 people in the UK. This 'tour' he'll be lucky if he manages 15,000.

Agreed. Some of these people should be ashamed of themselves.
No need to worry. It's only this site that's littered with twats who feel it's their obligation to tell us how much they can't stand Morrissey. On the youtube comments it's nothing but fans who love what he does and the same goes for the actual concerts. I get that people don't like him but their dedication to tell us why is bizarre. There are performers I can't stand but the idea that I would regularly post shit about them on a fan forum is like something out of a parallel dimension.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom