Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
Is there any other good board´s you can reccomand? This place is boring and full of hate.

What can I say...
Moz - 10
Set list - 4
5 covers was too much, sucked the life out of the show. Could have done with a few more uptempo numbers and less of If you don’t like me and Munich. The Smiths’ songs were great as were the older solo songs. Jim Jim Falls was also excellent, though I’m not sure about Once I Saw The River. If the middle was as good as the beginning and end he’d have slayed it, but having seen him 12 times previously it was frustrating, particularly when he sounds so great. In terms of the crowd, a lot more were there than I thought would be, not too dissimilar to 2018.

The only thing Morrissey the "sodomite" is crushing is a young boy's ass, which is one of my favorite things about the man.
He's spoken out against paedophilia so take your creepy comments elsewhere as it describes the calibre of your character. Pervo.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn’t Funny Any More / unknown / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On It’s Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I’ve Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack the Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood English Heart
(provisional)
BWTTTIHS WAS SUBLIME

I admit this was probably the least excited I’ve been for a Moz gig (out of the 9 times I’ve seen him) but I’m coming away very very pleasantly surprised. He absolutely killed it with the setlist: boy with a thorn, joke isn’t funny, seasick, at amber (!), half a person (!!)... and no meat is murder! Some of the new songs sound really promising too. And they might not be to everyone’s taste but I love chain gang and some of the California Son tracks he played. Crowd were a bit flat at times but I always find the Leeds arena too quiet, which probably doesn’t help.

He handed a signed copy of Dog on a Chain to someone at the front because they’d travelled far apparently. Funny quips between songs. A fair few handshakes. Two shirt throws and a big fight at the end over it (and I got a tiny tiny piece!).

Before Love is on its Way Out, he said something along the lines of “This song has been refused by all the radio stations, and in a few minutes you’ll see why”.

Fair play, he did not disappoint tonight.

The only thing you are reporting is your bad vibes on a night of important legendary triumph!

Take your misery elsewhere.
Morrissey played a show in Leeds. I'm glad he's enjoying himself, but I'd hardly call it an 'important, legendary triumph.' But you people love to move the goalposts around, so I'm sure you can rack this one up as a victory for...um, British identity or something?

The only thing Morrissey the "sodomite" is crushing is a young boy's ass, which is one of my favorite things about the man.

'a young boy's ass'?

Did you mean that to sound like you're a paedophile?

Morrissey played a show in Leeds. I'm glad he's enjoying himself, but I'd hardly call it an 'important, legendary triumph.' But you people love to move the goalposts around, so I'm sure you can rack this one up as a victory for...um, British identity or something?
Just remember that Moz shares my political views, not yours.

Which makes me very happy.

Just remember that Moz shares my political views, not yours.

Which makes me very happy.
You're sounding very much like the woke, SJWs you claim to despise. I don't need the artists I enjoy to reflect my political views, but I also have the capacity to acknowledge stupidity where I see it. In any case, Morrissey may share your disdain for mass immigration, but he certainly doesn't mind when "the floodgates open" within the context of the bedroom.

Well, yes. I actually would know, as I'm not one of these delusional new right-wing fans who want to deny Morrissey's sexuality to better fit their fantasy of who he is. Morrissey is a gay icon, always has been.

He's never been a gay icon.......the music's too good. Gays don't like good music, they like shit music.

You're sounding very much like the woke, SJWs you claim to despise. I don't need the artists I enjoy to reflect my political views, but I also have the capacity to acknowledge stupidity where I see it. In any case, Morrissey may share your disdain for mass immigration, but he certainly doesn't mind when "the floodgates open" within the context of the bedroom.

Why are homo's obsessed with sex?

Go find a public toilet to cruise in, deviant little creep.

You just wanted Moz's gig to not succeed tonight. So you're disappointed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom