Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
0 DSC02979.JPG

The whole gig cobbled together on YouTube:

Regards,
FWD.

Do please remind us what percentage of the North-East vote did Yaxley-Lennon amass last year. Only 2.8. Your “working-class hero” didn’t even have the courage to stand on the stage and see how those he deluded himself to represent so soundly rejected him.
Your sort love to go on about how your a minority. The mindset you carry around in your head is the main cause of this. The working-class - whatever our ethnicity or origins - are far more enlightened and accepting than you imagine.
Enjoy your aspic bath, if it gives you the comfort of being in the past.
Everybody voted Tory last year because of Brexit - to 'Get Brexit Done' as you well know. Even rabid rightwingers and many Labour voters chose to vote Tory for this very reason.

If Tommy was a politician rather than an activist and had a party to vote for in every constituency he would now have seats in parliament.

I'm admitting that and I don't even support Zionists like Tommy. It's just an objective truth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom