Leeds - First Direct Arena (Mar. 6, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / Love Is On Its Way Out / Back On The Chain Gang / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Setlist.fm

Last edited:
SIsi este sitio es increible ...aveces se vuelve redundantemente aburrido,las acusaciones hacia Moz de siempre racista fascista gay ,de derecha extrema,la grieta es eterna aqui gente enfrentada queriendo tener la razon,discutiendo sin llegar a ningun puerto ,inutilmente,desgastando energias ,alguno q lo odia dice haber ido al recital...en fin miles de delirios ,ideas delirantes primarias tipicas de un delirio cronico,Lo unico importante es Morrissey,el dio catedra en Leeds y seguira haciendolo y dio la cara Viva MI MOZUCHIS MOZ ADELANTE EL MUNDO A TUS PIES ❤❤❤❤❤❤MO???????❤❤❤❤❤

The future may offer more alternatives than For Britain. In that respect the future looks interesting. If the Tories mess up then that could happen sooner then later. The fact is, the working class are more voiceless and demoralised then ever before. They've abandoned Labour (and vice versa) and feel their country is being taken away from them. They only voted Tory for Brexit and a perception that the Tories are less woke and more socially conservative than Labour (because the working class have always been socially conservative). But what next? The time is ripe for a pro-working class, patriotic, anti-Radical Islam, anti-immigration party to exist. Just look at all the online support for Tommy R. There's a massive potential voter group out there.

'For Britain' will go nowhere because Anne Marie, being a lesbian and ex-leftie etc, will always be viewed as a bit of a Trotskyite. And despite how she says she's British she's actually Irish which never goes down well with the more bulldog-style English nationalists who will always associate this with the IRA.

No. There really isn't support for that kind of party.

The future may offer more alternatives than For Britain. In that respect the future looks interesting. If the Tories mess up then that could happen sooner then later. The fact is, the working class are more voiceless and demoralised then ever before. They've abandoned Labour (and vice versa) and feel their country is being taken away from them. They only voted Tory for Brexit and a perception that the Tories are less woke and more socially conservative than Labour (because the working class have always been socially conservative). But what next? The time is ripe for a pro-working class, patriotic, anti-Radical Islam, anti-immigration party to exist. Just look at all the online support for Tommy R. There's a massive potential voter group out there.

'For Britain' will go nowhere because Anne Marie, being a lesbian and ex-leftie etc, will always be viewed as a bit of a Trotskyite. And despite how she says she's British she's actually Irish which never goes down well with the more bulldog-style English nationalists who will always associate this with the IRA.
Do please remind us what percentage of the North-East vote did Yaxley-Lennon amass last year. Only 2.8. Your “working-class hero” didn’t even have the courage to stand on the stage and see how those he deluded himself to represent so soundly rejected him.
Your sort love to go on about how your a minority. The mindset you carry around in your head is the main cause of this. The working-class - whatever our ethnicity or origins - are far more enlightened and accepting than you imagine.
Enjoy your aspic bath, if it gives you the comfort of being in the past.

I see a lot of new joiners, not emboldened enough to log in, but still willing to have their say. I put my name behind my comments. Many people do not.

Yep many of the new joiners singing your same old tune??
Sorry but you're a lying piece of shit.
End of.
Fak Arf.

Two things here. Of course I didn't turn up for two reasons.

1) If you think I'm giving money to a bigot, you can f*** off.
2) I've been in a mobile-signal-free forest for the past few days for a great mini-break with my son. Which is infinitely preferable to watching a fatty perform to folk who forgive his support for racists.

I hope that clears matters up.

And if you think I'm fat-shaming, ask Moz about Gail Shea and Julie Burchill.

I really don't give a f*** what you were doing or where.
It was actually a pleasure that you weren't here at all. As always. But in relation to your points:

1) Laughably one of your clowns did attend, allegedly, & spent a fair few quid...on the 'bigot'. All lies of course & over-imagination on his part.

2) Lies. How f***ing convenient that you had a prior engagement & had arranged to be in a no-signal zone when your arch enemy was performing locally. You have no son. Luckily you were deemed infertile at birth so no one has to carry your shameful genes forward.

Yet upon your return from your fantasy forest escape, you drop your 'kid' off :rolleyes: and need to scratch that itch you'd been fighting all week & log in here. Christ, you must have been in major mental torture.

Isn't the truth more like you were starting your long overdue therapy sessions at the loony bin, & that's why you've been absent for those few days? Clearly the therapy is not working. Go get a refund, and spend it on a trip to London to stage your Moz protest. Guess you wouldn't have the guts to do that because everyone would then physically see what a complete tit & embarrassment you are, even more so than they do already when you're behind your keyboard.

You're just a coward yourself, like you accuse the unregistered users on here of being.

I see back in 2015 you were singing this particular tune - same old same old re: Shea:

TTY: Gail Shea in search of a new hobby
a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

So I guess wishing death on humans is OK then, but animals most certainly not.

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

You really are an idiotic obsessed piece of dirt.

Final point, on Birchall, I see someone else once described her as the "fat, smug, self-satisfied c*** Julie Burchill"...so Moz wasn't too wide of the mark. Forgive the pun.

It was actually a pleasure that you weren't here at all. As always. But in relation to your points:

1) Laughably one of your clowns did attend, allegedly, & spent a fair few quid...on the 'bigot'. All lies of course & over-imagination on his part.

2) Lies. How f***ing convenient that you had a prior engagement & had arranged to be in a no-signal zone when your arch enemy was performing locally. You have no son. Luckily you were deemed infertile at birth so no one has to carry your shameful genes forward.

Yet upon your return from your fantasy forest escape, you drop your 'kid' off :rolleyes: and need to scratch that itch you'd been fighting all week & log in here. Christ, you must have been in major mental torture.

Isn't the truth more like you were starting your long overdue therapy sessions at the loony bin, & that's why you've been absent for those few days? Clearly the therapy is not working. Go get a refund, and spend it on a trip to London to stage your Moz protest. Guess you wouldn't have the guts to do that because everyone would then physically see what a complete tit & embarrassment you are, even more so than they do already when you're behind your keyboard.

You're just a coward yourself, like you accuse the unregistered users on here of being.

I see back in 2015 you were singing this particular tune - same old same old re: Shea:

a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

Final point, on Birchall, I see someone else once described her as the "fat, smug, self-satisfied c*** Julie Burchill"...so Moz wasn't too wide of the mark. Forgive the pun.
haha Ode to hypocrite Nazi king of Bradford sad bastard Uncle Pete.

On writing this there is a total of 291 people using the site:

261 guests
30 members (13 of whom are using the site anonymously i.e. not being tracked)

giphy.gif

f***s sake.

I think you will find that Weird Uncle Skinny was in attendance at Leeds - skulking in the shadows, foaming at the mouth and frotting himself senseless to 'JimJim Falls' - he just couldn't keep away. Morrissey is all he has...everyone knows that.

Two things here. Of course I didn't turn up for two reasons.

1) If you think I'm giving money to a bigot, you can f*** off.
2) I've been in a mobile-signal-free forest for the past few days for a great mini-break with my son. Which is infinitely preferable to watching a fatty perform to folk who forgive his support for racists.

I hope that clears matters up.

And if you think I'm fat-shaming, ask Moz about Gail Shea and Julie Burchill.
you can come out of the woods now the bogeyman has gone.

f*** Anne Marie Waters, f*** For Britain, f*** all racists and f*** Morrissey. What a f***ing disgrace. Actively courting bigots and racists. f*** him, I hope what's left of his career goes down the shitter quicker than he thinks it might.

What race is Islam?

I support being anti-Islam.
I think Morrissey should also be anti-Christian and anti-Judaism.

My biggest problem is he's cherry picking.

If you are going to be anti-religion go all the way.

As far as his career goes it has ebbs and flows.

In 1999 he played Leeds at a venue that held 2300 people.
In 2018 he played to 18000
Last week he played to estimates between 6000 and 9000.

So what part of his career is in the shitter?
That part from 1998 to 2003 where he had no record label? He is still doing better now than he was then so if this is in the shitter you're getting exactly what you wanted.

If it's lack of charting records.. then I guess you should start being a fan of Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga to name a few. Feel free to browse for something here https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/ar...P7QFcYfW/the-official-uk-top-40-singles-chart.

Please join ME in being anti-religion and oppose those who wish to make laws in any country based on a book full of errors and bad fiction.. choose your holy book. They all have their flaws and should be discarded globally.

P.S. Thank you for your support of Morrissey. We all are glad you come here regularly to keep the conversation flowing and keeping him relevant. We couldn't do it without you.

Before the 90s almost everyone was 'homophobic'. And I'm talking back to the beginning of time. In fact most cultures around the world still are proudly homophobic - most of Africa and Asia for example (most Muslims around the world would happily hurl all gays from tall buildings). It's only after concentrated gay lobbying and mass propaganda disseminated from every western company and corporation from Apple to local police forces that it is now supposedly 'accepted' in the west - on a slightly threatening 'or else' basis.

But look at the bigger picture. In history this could only be a blip of a fashion trend, who knows? Perhaps twenty years from now people will say 'Enough' i.e. I don't want this stuff enforced upon my innocent kids with drag queens in their classrooms etc. Perhaps the aggressive gay lobby will go overboard and over-estimate people's tolerance and it may have to be all packed away back into the closet.

Kiddies-rainbow-waving celebratory gayness for all the family is one thing. Fisting at three-day long chemsex parties is another.

This really is utter bollocks. Only cultures touched by the jealous storm-god of Abraham are obsessed with a taboo on homosexuality. Throughout human history most cultures and societies have been remarkably tolerant of homosexuality - that's true from the Far East to the Americas. It is true of the Middle East - before the prophet Mohammed spread the Abrahamic storm-god at the point of a sword. It is true of Africa - before Islam and then Christianity destroyed the old polytheism of Africa, where gods and goddesses often indulged in pleasures of the flesh. And yes they knew - unlike Queen Victoria - that lesbians existed.

What is true is that the concept of being 'gay' or 'lesbian' or 'bi' (or all the other letters of the alphabet soup) and being defined by your sexuality is a very modern one - and may well be an aberration of history. I for one hope it is. My guess is Moz would too. People are just sexual. There is an innate drive in all animals - everything else to do with human sexuality is just an accident of childhood development. And to apply arbitrary rules handed down by Abraham to human sexuality is just absurd.

You seem oddly obsessed with fisting?

Moz needs a good haircut, or if that doesn't work then just get it shaved off. His current wind tossed granddaddy barnet isn't his best look.

Moz needs a good haircut, or if that doesn't work then just get it shaved off. His current wind tossed granddaddy barnet isn't his best look.
He's got his Worzel Gummidge head on this week!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom